FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
They can create the Express Entry profile with it as its the soft copy scan of your ECA. And all you need is the IMM number from it. Thats all!
Hi,
Please help me out with the same problem. I too need to download soft copy. Status is fluctuating presently. Please help.

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hello Everyone!
Just got my ECA from IQAS using Amyth's method.
Thank you Amyth for helping people on this forum.
Strange thing i found on the report is Date Completed: March 13,2019 (This was the date when my status change to Final review)
My timeline is as follows:
Applied: OCT 2018
Docs Received: Nov 2018
AOR 1: JAN 2019
AOR 2: FEB 2019
Final Review: 13 MARCH 2019
FLUCTUATION STAGE: 22 APRIL
Please help me out. My status started fluctuating on 15th March. Please share the procedure to download the report

Gracy46817

Apr 9, 2019
Hello everyone...today i got a mail from IQAS stating that my hard copy is mailed and view report option is available...can someone tell me how can I track my package?? Is there any way to track the package? And when should I expect the hardcopy delivered at my address?

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Good day House,

Please, can anyone provide me clarification on my ECA status which was moved to Final Review on Saturday March 23, 2019. Aside from the date been highly unusual (IQAS doe not work on Saturdays) the IQAS client portal clearly states that once your application is moved to final Review, you are unable to change your mailing address. That has however not been the case with me as the portal still grants me access to update my mailing address. Is this an anomaly, should I contact them? Is anyone on this boat with me? Kindly advice. Thank you.
I am going through the same process which you are facing right now. They put me on line of processing since march 23rd and and i called them around first week of April and they told me it will take it another 2-3 weeks. Please keep updating me your status . Which will be much more helpful for me.
Many thanks

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hi, I must say you are lucky. My documents reached IQAS on 28 Jan and I have not received any AOR yet. When I called them, they said they are still opening packages that received in December. No idea, how long I have to wait. Will it take 20 more weeks after they send AOR? Does some one have an answer? TIA
My documents reached on 18th and 23rd January still no AOR received from IQAS.They are taking hell lot of time nowadays. let me know if you get anything from them..Thanks

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hi All,

My documents were delivered to IQAS on 11th Jan,2019 but still date my status is showing submitted. Is there anyone else sailing in same boat. I e-mailed the IQAS and they responded that they people are opening application received in dec'18.
Hi

Did you get any AOR from IQAS. My documents delivered on 18th and 23rd Jan but no reply till now...

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
hii,
Even my documents were delivered on 11th Jan and till date i'm waiting for AOR1. Do post when you'll receive your AOR
Hi, please post if you receive any AOR for items delivered on 11th. My docs delivered on 18th Jan. would be easy to track timeline.

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello everyone...today i got a mail from IQAS stating that my hard copy is mailed and view report option is available...can someone tell me how can I track my package?? Is there any way to track the package? And when should I expect the hardcopy delivered at my address?
You will soon receive an sms with DHL tracking details. That will allow you to track the movement of your package (considering that you opted for international delivery via courier by paying 75 cad).

Kirandeep dhatt

Feb 18, 2019
India
My status is showing final review since 12th of March but instead of change in status, more and more draft entries are appearing.I am extremely worrying about it. If anyone know please make me clear what is the exact matter.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
My status is showing final review since 12th of March but instead of change in status, more and more draft entries are appearing.I am extremely worrying about it. If anyone know please make me clear what is the exact matter.
It is the same with my portal.Stay calm.Nothing bad is happening.ECA should come before the end of April(my guess,don’t know how sure).

MADL

Oct 8, 2018
Thanks to amyth.india I have got my ECA. My timeline
Application Date:- November 5th 2019.
Masters Transcript Delivered: Nov-13th 2019.
Application package and Undergraduate transcript delivered in same package:Nov-19th.2019.
AOR1 and AOR2: 9th February 2019.
Assesing 7th March 2019.
Final Review 8th March 2019.
Fluctuation between Complete and Final Review. 6 April.

Result 4-year Bachelor Degree and a Master of Science Degree
Hello,
Did you receive any document or evaluation result in final review ?
I can see the status of my application as "Final Review".

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
didn't anyone received AOR whose documents were delivered in the second week of Jan 2019. I am forced to think that they are sleeping now. because one person in this group with 2nd Jan documents delivery date has already received AOR on 9th April. So what thing is taking so much time after that, I can't understand.

hisam1994

Jun 7, 2018
Hi All,

I have completed my MBA 2years full time from Amity universtiy and B.E 4 years full time from anna university. Recently got my eca from WES as bachelor and PGD. Now, Im thinking of doing my eca from CES only for my MBA. Is this possible. Will CES assess my MBA as masters

Thanks in advance
Hisam