+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Hi,

Its been more than 100 days but I have still not received any AOR. My application was delivered to them on Jan 11, 2019.
Does any one have their contact number where I can call to get the status update.

Thanks !!!
I had my AoR1 on the 112th day
You'll have it this or next week

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
@amyth.india - You are an angel from nowhere you came and use your magic wand. I appreciate and thanks a ton.

Do you know after how long we will be getting the report in mail after we have downloaded the report ?

You can pm me your number / email and we can get connected offline.

Thanks once again and I appreciate for your help :)

Cheeers !
MD

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
@amyth.india - You are an angel from nowhere you came and use your magic wand. I appreciate and thanks a ton.

Do you know after how long we will be getting the report in mail after we have downloaded the report ?

You can pm me your number / email and we can get connected offline.

Thanks once again and I appreciate for your help :)

Cheeers !
MD

Final report in the mail (hardcopy) reaches in about 15-20 days (or more) depending on your location. But as someone mentioned already that its the IMM number thats most important as that is all you need to get the Profile created/updated.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys,

I have been stuck in AOR1 status since April 1. My wife's transcripts had reached IQAS on January 9 and mine had reached on January 14. Has anyone got AOR2 with documents received at IQAS in that timeframe(January 9 - 14)?

shona87

Apr 23, 2019
I am the one on the same boat as yours. IQAS is telling a lie to you because one member here whose documents were delivered on 10th Jan has already received AOR. But I think delay is due to Easter holidays and when they will start working again we will get AOR soon. Please update accordingly.
Hi,

Its been more than 100 days but I have still not received any AOR. My application was delivered to them on Jan 11, 2019.
Does any one have their contact number where I can call to get the status update.

Thanks !!!

hii,
Even my documents were delivered on 11th Jan and till date i'm waiting for AOR1. Do post when you'll receive your AOR

Reactions: shanky1202
Jan 24, 2019
Finally, I sent my application along with transcripts to IQAS and it was delivered yesterday, April 24.

And now, my watch begins. A long stare beyond the wall. (Game of Thrones reference)

Reactions: rajapanesar

resham24

Jan 15, 2019
my status of profile is at final review from 17th April
how many more days i have to wait for the completion certificate?

thanks

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My documents receving date is 5th December
Final Review: 17th March
No fluctuation yet. I have seen many people with the same or latter dates are on fluctuation mode. Anyone have idea of my case?