+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
I also got the AOR1 on 2nd April. But, still my status is "waiting for transcripts" in my account. Any idea of when this will be transferred into "In line for processing" status?
Have your documents been delivered the same day?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Is this correct? I previously thought thay they did not bother with verifying/contacting with schools. Has this changed?
I am not sure how it works generally. But I sent my wife's docs to IQAS. And she works in the same university now. They received email to confirm if the docs are genuine and not altered. and also to tally all the data..

Frankly speaking I didn't see the email; neither did my wife. She was informed by someone who works in examination branch. That person was aware we are trying for Canadian Immigration. But he didnt know we sent docs to IQAS. And he said email was received from IQAS.

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Have anyone having 2 years bachelors degree in commerce applied for ECA, even it is for spouse. And if it is then what the result they got.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Have anyone having 2 years bachelors degree in commerce applied for ECA, even it is for spouse. And if it is then what the result they got.
2 years bachelors is in Pakistan if I am not wrong.

The below equivalency is for 2 years b.com degree from Pakistan. If you did your degree from any other country. Let me know.

Generally compares to the completion of a two-year postsecondary Diploma with a focus in Commerce.

Last edited:

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
2 years bachelors is in Pakistan if I am not wrong.

The below equivalency is for 2 years b.com degree from Pakistan. If you did your degree from any other country. Let me know.

Generally compares to the completion of a two-year postsecondary Diploma with a focus in Commerce.
yes you are right, it is from Pakistan. so do you have any idea that do we get points for this ECA for spouse, not the main applicant.

anair171316

Oct 10, 2018
@amyth.india,

Greetings for the day !!!

I have seen on the portal that you do magic to get the IQAS report, Can you please help me give the IQAS report which is in Fluctuating mode.

Have PM'ed you , Please help