+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

radiosandeep

Apr 13, 2019
Hello guys,

I have just responded to over 45 requests on ECA download. Apologies for being away as my day time job took over the most of time hence was away.

I have responded to everyone that has shared their application id (long string of code) and have shared information on how to download. Please note that the information that i have shared with you is sensitive (as it carries YOUR eca copy details) hence be careful about sharing it in public, as i shouldn't be held responsible then.

As per new requests, please feel free to PM me the details and I shall respond ASAP.

Please note that you should seek ECA downloading only if;

• Your status is in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete)
  • You will need to share your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.
Finally, it is quite disappointing when people do not even confirm (either via PM or here on forum) that it worked for them. Atleast have the courtesy to respond and share the good news with me or people here! (anyways, this won't stop me doing it).

Good luck to all those who've just joined Express Entry (due to early ECA).

PM me the details to help you get your ECA copies, sooner than IQAS.

Cheers,
Amyth.India
Dear Amyth,
I have PMed you the details. Please check and help.
Regards
Sandeep

rezwanewu

Dec 25, 2018
Password Reset Issue : * INVALID TOKEN *

Got this mail from IQAS but cant SET my new password though I followed the password rule minutely ;
Error : Invalid Token --- Shown by website.. expecting help to resolve

Dear Rezwan Ibn Karim :

This email address is your current IQAS client application Username. You can log in to the application portal with this email address.

Portal Login

If you forgot your password, you can click the link below to request a password reset.

Reset Password

Or you can copy the following URL and paste it into your web browser.

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Application submitted: 25th Nov 18.
Docs recieved: 12th Dec 19.
Status (Pending): 6th Mar 19.
Status (Documents received-Inline for processing): 11th Mar 19.
Status (Final Review): 22nd Mar 19.

Any idea how much more time will it take for the completion?

Thanx in advance.

Kirandeep dhatt

Feb 18, 2019
India
Can anyone please help me.. my application status changed from assessing to final review on 12th of March. Now i have been expecting to atleast have the fluctuating status but nothing yet :(.. how much time does it take to change in fluctuation stage.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys, please I am new here and I need help.
Should I take a chance on IQAS? It's my best bet on getting my LL.B evaluated as a professional degree. I am just confused because it seems to be taking a very long time these days.
If Imy documents get to them by first week of May, when am I likely to get my ECA report?
Please I would appreciate a response on this.

tresconik

Nov 23, 2018
Can anyone please help me.. my application status changed from assessing to final review on 12th of March. Now i have been expecting to atleast have the fluctuating status but nothing yet :(.. how much time does it take to change in fluctuation stage.
Mine changed 11 March. Still no fluctuating.

aninhabdl

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys, please I am new here and I need help.
Should I take a chance on IQAS? It's my best bet on getting my LL.B evaluated as a professional degree. I am just confused because it seems to be taking a very long time these days.
If Imy documents get to them by first week of May, when am I likely to get my ECA report?
Please I would appreciate a response on this.
probably in november =)

anmol2233

Jan 30, 2019
can someone please tell me what is FLUCTUATION MODE???
my portal shows FINAL REVIEW
what should i do now>??

kindly help!!
many thanks!!