+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi all,

I've submitted my application on 17th Dec and documents were delivered on 24th Dec, no sign of AOR yet.

Anyone sailing the same boat or is it just me ?

Kindly share the iqas email ID as well.

Rishik777

Feb 27, 2019
Hi all,

I've submitted my application on 17th Dec and documents were delivered on 24th Dec, no sign of AOR yet.

Anyone sailing the same boat or is it just me ?

Kindly share the iqas email ID as well.
Please call them and ask why you haven' t received AOR.

Swagdaffy

Apr 1, 2019
My status
Anything is possible. Its been observed that the IQAS team is changing status to final review as early as they can to prevent refund request. timeline in final review was 6-10 days. Now its has exceeded to 40-50 days...
My status moved to final review from in line for processing on 23 March 2019 which happens to be a Saturday. This has effectively put me on enquiry. IQAS is only open Mondays to Fridays so can anyone explain how this happened. Typically, Final review takes an average of 10-15 days but with the recent posts i've been seeing on here, I had better not get my hopes up.

It is particularly painful when I remember that I had an IELTS score of R9 L8.5 W7.5 S7.5 which expired on Dec 3, 2018. Ielt has changed and is a lot harder now.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
My status

My status moved to final review from in line for processing on 23 March 2019 which happens to be a Saturday. This has effectively put me on enquiry. IQAS is only open Mondays to Fridays so can anyone explain how this happened. Typically, Final review takes an average of 10-15 days but with the recent posts i've been seeing on here, I had better not get my hopes up.

It is particularly painful when I remember that I had an IELTS score of R9 L8.5 W7.5 S7.5 which expired on Dec 3, 2018. Ielt has changed and is a lot harder now.
Don't worry too much about all this. Once all your docs are delivered its on IQAS.

Even if you worry, it wont make any difference. What can you do maximum? contact them... and what you get... Same standard replies.. If there is any sort of issue they will send you an email. But I am pretty sure if you sent all the docs as per your country requirements. There wont be an issue.

As you said ua ielts is expired and it is harder now. I guess preparing for ielts should be the area of your focus, rather than worrying about iqas. Focusing on IELTS may get you desired band. But worrying about IQAS ECA will lead to nothing.

Its just a guess... you may receive your eca on or before 10 May. {{{As said its just a guess and it may be earlier or later}}}

Have trust in your lord and IQAS :p ... Things will go smooth. But yes! it takes time.

Canadian1867

Apr 4, 2019
IQAS timeline:
Date Submitted : October 29, 2018
Application Received Date: January 25, 2019
Status changed to final Review : 6 March 19
ECA Mailed : 3 Apr 19

Result: Comparative Levels of Achievement in Canada
The Postgraduate certificate generally compares to the completion of a graduate Certificate with a focus in Economy

I have ECA result from WES for Bachelors', I hope both credentials will be accepted as two or more certificates diplomas or degrees.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
IQAS timeline:
Date Submitted : October 29, 2018
Application Received Date: January 25, 2019
Status changed to final Review : 6 March 19
ECA Mailed : 3 Apr 19

Result: Comparative Levels of Achievement in Canada
The Postgraduate certificate generally compares to the completion of a graduate Certificate with a focus in Economy

I have ECA result from WES for Bachelors', I hope both credentials will be accepted as two or more certificates diplomas or degrees.
Yes!! if you have not received ECA for this course from WES and if its a different course for which you have received IQAS ECA then you can select 2 or more options.

Last edited:

Blazing

Mar 27, 2019
I really cannot take this wait anymore.Been on Final Review since March 6th. Please someone motivate me. I need good news.

Delivered - 22 Nov 2018
AOR - 8 & 13 Feb 2019
Final Review - 6 March 2019
Hi, has there been any change in ur application. Mine is also similar timeline, changed to final review since 8th March and I have been expecting to atleast have d fluctuating status but nothing yet. IQAS is so frustrating

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Here is my application timeline for assessment of Bachelors and Masters:
1. Date Submitted: Oct 9, 2018
2. Application Received Date: Dec 11, 2018
3. Status: On Hold since early Jan 2019
4. Status: Final Review by end-week Feb 2019
5: Status: Fluctuating from Complete to Final Review: About 20-25 days from March to April 3, 2019
6: Status: Mailed (email received) and View Certificate April 3, 2019
Strangely my Certificate mentions Date Completed: Feb 28, 2019
Whatsoever and howsoever the IQAS process be, I am happy to see the desired results in the assessment.
Fingers crossed for other things now!
Hope the above info helps others!
Special mention: Thanks to all here who are selflessly contributing!

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys, I just want to ask if any of you here (Asian) whose Masters degree was acknowledged by IQAS as comparable to Canadian Masters degree?

I did the WES the first time and my Masters degree is only a Bachelors degree equivalent to Canada. WES doesn't recognize much Masters degree from other countries so no use even if they are faster in processing unless your CRS is already high. For those aiming to boost their CRS using their academic credentials, specially if you have Masters degree, then they said IQAS is recognizing it and so I am willing to wait which they said will took for 4-6 months. God is the Best Planner, I trust on that

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys. Has anyone here who received their IQAS with comparable Masters degree with Canada? I did WES for initial ECA but my Masters degree is only a Bachelors degree to them. They said WES doesn't recognize much Masters degree from other countries specially Asian but IQAS do. So I am trying now IQAS. They said it will take 4-6 months but I'm willing to wait for recognition of my Masters. I believe God is the Best Planner

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi, has there been any change in ur application. Mine is also similar timeline, changed to final review since 8th March and I have been expecting to atleast have d fluctuating status but nothing yet. IQAS is so frustrating
No update yet,really frustrating.Thought they worked in sequence but ECAs have been random so far. I saw a few people on fb with almost same dates receiving ECAs. Keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: Blazing