+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Bhuppi

Jan 11, 2019
Today I got report From IQAS and for my masters, they rewarded with one year masters degree. So can I use it as Masters or 2 or more degree.. However I already got ITA on 30th January and my education mesured by WES as 2 or more degrees.

Last edited:

Bhuppi

Jan 11, 2019
Today I got report From IQAS and for my masters, they rewarded with one year masters degree. So can I use it as Masters or 2 or more degree.. However I already got ITA on 30th January and my education mesured by WES as 2 or more degrees.

maroof akhtar

Aug 2, 2018
today i got my ECA report for my BE Telecommunication of 4 years

Application Applied : 6th August
Documents sent : 13th November
AOR1: 29th January
AOR2: 7th Feb
Inline Processing : 7th Feb
Final Review : 19th March
Complete and Mailed : 29 March

gurnell

Mar 29, 2019
My status appeared as Complete when the account was loading, then Final Review would appear went the page finished loading.
It has been doing this since 19 March 2019.

So I pm'd amyth.india this evening and with his help I managed to download my ECA 10 minuets ago.

Thanks amyth!

Reactions: Blazing

Bhuppi

Jan 11, 2019
My status appeared as Complete when the account was loading, then Final Review would appear went the page finished loading.
It has been doing this since 19 March 2019.

So I pm'd amyth.india this evening and with his help I managed to download my ECA 10 minuets ago.

Thanks amyth!
Same thing was happening wtd me from last 12days and finally today, got my report. So good news is also awaiting for you in next couple of days.

UsamaAmjad

Sep 7, 2018
waoo... you also have bachelor's degree in computer science same as mine. So can you please tell me that you are processing your immigration case yourself or you have hired any immigration agent. what about the CRS points, are these enough that you can directly get ITA? and have you searched about the best city to live in for IT professional after immigration where we can find a good job and good for living.
I am doing it myself but the key to direct ITA is to get 8777 in IELTS with 3 Years of experience otherwise, I will try PNPs since Software Engineers are in high demand.

Rishik777

Feb 27, 2019
My university transcripts were delivered on 10 January and I am still waiting for AOR. Is there anybody here who is also waiting for AOR for January month?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
That's Awesome! Congratulations!! IQAS might take time but it is accurate. So even though we remorse the time it takes, we will certainly remember the ECA journey once we have PR :) All the best for your next step !
Thanks @CNP ! Wish you the same for your PPR journey :)

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
My spouse docs got delivered on 22nd of March, lets see when that AOR email drops in the inbox. Anyone here with the same delivery date?

Vijvarun84

Oct 28, 2018
Hi All
Need help in understanding the chain of events for my ECA ...
Application Submitted - 16 Dec
Documents Delivered - 20 Dec
AOR 1 - 22 March

Here is where it gets confusing ... I had sent documents for me and my wife in the same envelope .... While her status moved to "In Line For Processing" on 22nd March itself, I was kept stuck at "Received".

I followed up with IQAS regarding the same and they told me they are currently reviewing documents delivered on 10th Dec and to wait for sometime.

When I checked today although there is no change on my application ... My wife's application moved to "Final Review" in 6 days as on 28th March.

Considering she has more degrees to be assessed this is strange. I do have a PGDBM from IMT CDL being assessed ... Not sure if that is what's causing the delay.

What should I do in this situation?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Varun

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi All
Need help in understanding the chain of events for my ECA ...
Application Submitted - 16 Dec
Documents Delivered - 20 Dec
AOR 1 - 22 March

Here is where it gets confusing ... I had sent documents for me and my wife in the same envelope .... While her status moved to "In Line For Processing" on 22nd March itself, I was kept stuck at "Received".

I followed up with IQAS regarding the same and they told me they are currently reviewing documents delivered on 10th Dec and to wait for sometime.

When I checked today although there is no change on my application ... My wife's application moved to "Final Review" in 6 days as on 28th March.

Considering she has more degrees to be assessed this is strange. I do have a PGDBM from IMT CDL being assessed ... Not sure if that is what's causing the delay.

What should I do in this situation?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Varun
Have patience and do nothing. You will receive ECA in the end of May.