+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks @amyth.india your super formula worked for me too and I downloaded my report 2 days back however, yesterday the status changed to mail and I can view the certificate on portal also. This translates into a total of 5 months for the whole process rather than the perceived 6 which is actually not bad considering the timeline other assessing bodies are following.

I got my required equivalency of Masters which so far is the best news out of the whole process :)

It has been a really exciting journey on this thread albeit with some frustration as well. Some helping members like @amyth.india @babachill @CNP @pavinayan made it worthwhile. I now move on to another stage (which is the much dreaded one) "IELTS" for the second attempt. Hope to get the same good news out of it.

Cheers and wish everyone a speedy process. I'll be here to help out my fellow members just as they did.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks @amyth.india your super formula worked for me too and I downloaded my report 2 days back however, yesterday the status changed to mail and I can view the certificate on portal also. This translates into a total of 5 months for the whole process rather than the perceived 6 which is actually not bad considering the timeline other assessing bodies are following.

I got my required equivalency of Masters which so far is the best news out of the whole process :)

It has been a really exciting journey on this thread albeit with some frustration as well. Some helping members like @amyth.india @babachill @CNP @pavinayan made it worthwhile. I now move on to another stage (which is the much dreaded one) "IELTS" for the second attempt. Hope to get the same good news out of it.

Cheers and wish everyone a speedy process. I'll be here to help out my fellow members just as they did.
That's Awesome! Congratulations!! IQAS might take time but it is accurate. So even though we remorse the time it takes, we will certainly remember the ECA journey once we have PR :) All the best for your next step !

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Around 20 to 25 days then another 10 to 15 days for the final report.
I really cannot take this wait anymore.Been on Final Review since March 6th. Please someone motivate me. I need good news.

Delivered - 22 Nov 2018
AOR - 8 & 13 Feb 2019
Final Review - 6 March 2019

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
It usually moves from final review to fluctuations in about 21-28 days from the day it went into final review mode.

Have faith and patience and in no time it will be in fluctuations. I might be able to help you save 3 weeks once it goes in fluctuations, to get your soft copy.

kemmydo11

Mar 27, 2019
Hello all, Pls help clarify an issue.
Hubby got his report for his evaluation of a 2yrs bachelor program. IQAS didn't put any no of years in the program description and its Canadian equivalency statement, but rather likened it to the completion of a bachelor of science program in computer science.
What do we select for him when entering the pool? Thanks

BatRavinder

Mar 28, 2019
It usually moves from final review to fluctuations in about 21-28 days from the day it went into final review mode.

Have faith and patience and in no time it will be in fluctuations. I might be able to help you save 3 weeks once it goes in fluctuations, to get your soft copy.
Hi have pmed you .. thanks in advance