+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Please am in this category how can you help

QUOTE="amyth.india, post: 7703520, member: 809770"]For those that are currently in fluctuations, PM me to get a way to download your assessed ECA.

I have just downloaded one for spouse and it works!!
[/QUOTE]

message me with your application id (long string of alpha numeric) that you can see at the end of the url after you log into the portal and mouse over the status.

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Can i ask if you were able to download it via the method suggested, at least have the basic courtesy to respond and let us all know that it worked!

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for ur feedback but I can't see any alphanumeric number at my url

message me with your application id (long string of alpha numeric) that you can see at the end of the url after you log into the portal and mouse over the status.[/QUOTE]

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Thanks for ur feedback but I can't see any alphanumeric number at my url

message me with your application id (long string of alpha numeric) that you can see at the end of the url after you log into the portal and mouse over the status.
[/QUOTE]
Are you able to log into your IQAS portal? And what is the status of your application at the moment?

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Are you able to log into your IQAS portal? And what is the status of your application at the moment?[/QUOTE]
Yes I am able to log in.it shows complete at first then switches back to final review

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Are you able to log into your IQAS portal? And what is the status of your application at the moment?
Yes I am able to log in.it shows complete at first then switches back to final review[/QUOTE]

When you take the mouse onto Final review (text/link), you can see the long string of text. Or you can perhaps try copying the link address with right click to get that long string.

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
I am extremely grateful amyth.it worked like magic .I have my ECA soft copy now just like that ,if you hadn't decoded this method I may have to wait another one month.now I can create an express entry profile. I can't thank you enough.can u imagine the completion date there says 26th February .

When you take the mouse onto Final review (text/link), you can see the long string of text. Or you can perhaps try copying the link address with right click to get that long string.[/QUOTE]

Blazing

Mar 27, 2019
P
lease can u kindly drop D procedure here. Been trying to send u a pm but it's not working besides I think we can all benefit from ur knowledge. Thanks

Blazing

Mar 27, 2019
I am extremely grateful amyth.it worked like magic .I have my ECA soft copy now just like that ,if you hadn't decoded this method I may have to wait another one month.now I can create an express entry profile. I can't thank you enough.can u imagine the completion date there says 26th February .

When you take the mouse onto Final review (text/link), you can see the long string of text. Or you can perhaps try copying the link address with right click to get that long string.
[/QUOTE]
Can u share ur timeline with us please. . When did your status change to final review

kemmydo11

Mar 27, 2019
Hello, thanks for the info, copied link and tries to open, but personal information is what I can see, and not the report. Any help? Think I'm missing something

message me with your application id (long string of alpha numeric) that you can see at the end of the url after you log into the portal and mouse over the status.[/QUOTE]

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Oohh yes let me share my timeline.
Application fee paid - 3rd October 2o18
Application documents ,transcript LLB degree certificate was dispatched all in one envelop by my university and was delivered - 26th OCTOBER 2018
AOR 1 and 2 January 15th it changed to in line for processing
Final Review - I noticed the date February 18 I think
Started fluctuating from complete and then back to final review March 18th and till date it's still fluctuating .But hey thanks to amyth.India he has the magic wand ,now I ve my soft copy. From the downloaded link amyth sent to me ,I was able to access the full complete soft copy ECA report .Lo and Behold, ECA completion dates states February 26th on my ECA report.
So in total 5 months

Can u share ur timeline with us please. . When did your status change to final review[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Blazing

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello, thanks for the info, copied link and tries to open, but personal information is what I can see, and not the report. Any help? Think I'm missing something

That link will only open the personal information page but you need to pm me that link so that i can get you a customized link for downloading ECA.

dream_on_7

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Earlier had only a 4 year bachelor degree(WES evaluation).Now post Iqas evaluation I have a 4 year degree program + one year graduate certificate program graduate degree program..Will this give me additional points?