+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

maroof akhtar

Aug 2, 2018
My status changed to Final Review on 19th March 2019.

Any idea when i status will change to Complete ?
and when can i receive my soft copy of ECA?

Para1

Jan 2, 2019
Dear All,

I had submitted my ECA to IQAS which was delivered to them on Jan 17,2019. I might receive 1st AOR next month as per current trend. However, my university has not issued Original PG Diploma till date. Therefore, i have only send my Marksheets and provisional Diploma from College. I have contacted my University several times, but it might take some time. In this case will IQAS issue me ECA if i provide a letter from University that processing of my Diploma is under process or should i go for ECA through WES.
Only original degree is evaluated
Provisional is not accepted

Recommend is to get your original degree and send it's copy along with original transcripts

dream_on_7

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Had my status change to final review on March 3rd.Now again the date has been updated to March 19th.
Any reason why this has happened?

Para1

Jan 2, 2019
Had my status change to final review on March 3rd.Now again the date has been updated to March 19th.
Any reason why this has happened?
Just notice that as you see the page
It shows complete which changes to final review in a second.
Next step will be receiving the soft copy of the eca in next 15-20 days

Reactions: dream_on_7

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
"" a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in general science and biotechnology, and
a one-year master of Science degree with focus in biotechnology. ""

The above equivalency is given to me by IQAS.

Can someone confirm if I should select masters or 2 more certificates option while creating profile?

Shruthi09

Jan 6, 2019
My status changed to Mailed today. When I click on view certificate it simply gives an error. How do I see the report any insights?

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
My status changed to Mailed today. When I click on view certificate it simply gives an error. How do I see the report any insights?
Thats the only way to see the certificate.
Their website isn’t the best in the world and keeps giving such errors on time and again. I suggest you give it some time and try again later ( or perhaps wait for 4-5 working days to get your hands on hardcopy).