+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Is there anyone else with a similar timeline who has received their

Package sent by me with passport and additional docs delivered : 20th December'18
DU transcripts delivered : 21st December'18
SCDL transcripts delivered : 17th Jan'19
No AOR received yet, by when can I expect something?

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW

Package sent by me with passport and additional docs delivered : 20th December'18
You shall receive your AOR 1 today. Today is 20th of March in Edmonton.

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
I submitted my IQAS file on 20th December and documents got delivered on 21st Jan and 11th Feb. I have not received any mail for receipt of documents till now. Don't know when will they start processing on file.can anyone confirm when can i expect AOR mail based upon current timeline. I got information that they were processing 12th December files week back.Any response appreciated...Thanks

Last edited:

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I submitted my IQAS file on 20th December and documents got delivered on 21st Jan and 11th Feb. I have not received any mail for receipt of documents till now. Don't know when will they start processing on file.can anyone confirm when can i expect AOR mail based upon current timeline. I got information that they were processing 12th December files week back.Any response appreciated...Thanks
Around 60-90 days after they receive your application

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Its better not to flood in mentioning AoR not received. Rather people who received AoR recently, just mention number of days it took.

Currently the trend seems to be 90-100 for AoR post delivery of all the docs.

Para1

Jan 2, 2019

One month from now

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Update:

Documents delivered: December 18, 2018
AOR 1: March 18, 2019
AOR 2: pending

It's strange that even though all my documents were delivered on the same date (in separate envelopes), I have received AOR for only my application. Did anyone else experience this?
Better write to IQAS because I sent all my documents,though in the same envelope and I received my AOR simultaneously on the same day!

Para1

Jan 2, 2019
For everyone who has sent documents and awaiting AORs and ECA

GOLDEN WORDS:

THE ENTIRE ECA PROCESS IS OF 6 MONTHS STARTING FROM THE DATE YOU COURIER ALL YOUR DOCS TO IQAS.

AORs ARE RECEIVED AFTER 90-100 DAYS OF COURIER RECEIPT BY IQAS.

AFTER THAT, SAME AMOUNT OF TIME IS TAKEN TO RECEIVE ECA SOFT COPY.

SO BETWEEN 90-180 DAYS,
YOUR PROFILE WILL SEE UPDATES LIKE IN LINE FOR PROCESSING, ASSESED, FINAL REVIEW, COMPLETE AND MAILED.
SOMETIME SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GET ALL OF THESE UPDATES BUT IF YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT SHOWING ON HOLD, THEN NOTHING TO WORRY.

SO BEST IS TO
SEND DOCS AND RELAX FOR 3 MONTHS
(NO USE OF DAILY CHECK)
TO GET AORs

AFTER AORs AGAIN
RELAX FOR 3 MONTHS
(NO USE OF DAILY CHECK)
TO GET ECA

----XX----

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
anum.abidi, Rickster_21, Nalidra must have received AOR by now.

Rajit would be receiving AOR by Monday.
I've only received AOR 1 on 18 March 2019 even though all my documents were delivered on the same date (18 December, 2018) via different couriers. I don't understand what's taking them so long to go through and sort the documents delivered on the same date. It's been 4 days already.

Shaileshk

Feb 1, 2019
Y
you will get both aor separately. You will get around 20 april to 25 april.