+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Seems so. People with final review status till 4th - 5th Feb received reports around 15th Feb. Then there was no activity till 6th Mar when people with final review date 7th - 8th Feb sailed through and received reports. Around 15th Mar, people with final review date 9th Feb received reports. So much uncertainty with IQAS. ( These are my observations and not binding on anybody :) )
Ya. I have same observation. ""( These are my observations and not binding on anybody :) )""

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Anyone can suggest me how i can improve my CRS scores. Because I am applying on behalf of my Honors Degree and don't know what will be the ECA result. My IELTS is also going to expire which had the result, L:8, R:8, W, 7.5, S:6.5 and one another IELTS is left with score, L:7, R:8, S:7, W:6.5 which will get expired in May 2019. But i think until then I will get just the ECA report and I will have to appear in IELTS exam again.

Sapan1086

Aug 3, 2018
Same here.. complete and then final review. Status date changed to 18 march

Officially in the fluctuating group now. Just checked and it showed Complete before reverting back to Final Review. Status date now shows 18th March instead of 22nd Feb.

Expecting Eca by month end :)
j

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can anyone guide me here... Im following this thread from past 4 months but the trend im seeing dosnt applies to me.I guess my status changed earlier than usual. I need to know is there someone who can predict my ECA date?
1) My timeline:
Doc recevied: 5th December
AOR 1&2: 7th March(in line of processing
Final review: 17th March

2) My wife:
Doc Recevied: 12th Dec
AOR1&2: 9th March(in processing)
Assesing: 17th March

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone can suggest me how i can improve my CRS scores. Because I am applying on behalf of my Honors Degree and don't know what will be the ECA result. My IELTS is also going to expire which had the result, L:8, R:8, W, 7.5, S:6.5 and one another IELTS is left with score, L:7, R:8, S:7, W:6.5 which will get expired in May 2019. But i think until then I will get just the ECA report and I will have to appear in IELTS exam again.
Make 6.5 to 7 and see the huge difference. To get maximum you should have 8 in listening and 7 in other sections. Any score below this will jump you down to low CRS. Above this will be a plus point.
You should go to their website and check you CRS by applying different IELTS. But 8-7-7-7 is must for good CRS

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Make 6.5 to 7 and see the huge difference. To get maximum you should have 8 in listening and 7 in other sections. Any score below this will jump you down to low CRS. Above this will be a plus point.
You should go to their website and check you CRS by applying different IELTS. But 8-7-7-7 is must for good CRS
I have checked CRS score many times... but i didn't find a huge difference in CRS points if I change my speaking from 6.5 to 7 that's why i didn't go for IELTS again. But at the end I have to go for IELTS because the old one will expire in May. Also the agent told me to apply for PNP so just hoping it will work for me.

Nalidra

Feb 2, 2019
IQAS officially updated the timelines on their website on March 15. Now it's officially an average of 20 weeks, and 300 cases with status "in line for processing" (they don't give the total number of cases anymore, haha).

Anyone knows if they are actually actively doing something to reduce those processing times? I read before something about hiring more staff, but could we actually hope for the number of weeks going down in the (very) near future?

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
IQAS officially updated the timelines on their website on March 15. Now it's officially an average of 20 weeks, and 300 cases with status "in line for processing" (they don't give the total number of cases anymore, haha).

Anyone knows if they are actually actively doing something to reduce those processing times? I read before something about hiring more staff, but could we actually hope for the number of weeks going down in the (very) near future?
Where did you get this info? I was on the website and it still shows same numbers for the last two months 1 750 in line for processing and up to 20 weeks from 18 weeks in Feb.
It looks like they are not updating website with current or correct information.
Its impossible to have the same number of cases ( 1 750) and nothing has changed.
Please share where you got the number 300.

Last edited:

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Can anyone guide me here... Im following this thread from past 4 months but the trend im seeing dosnt applies to me.I guess my status changed earlier than usual. I need to know is there someone who can predict my ECA date?
1) My timeline:

2) My wife:
That's great ! My docs are delivered on 13th Dec, got AOR on 13th March, no further update yet.

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Update:

Documents delivered: December 18, 2018
AOR 1: March 18, 2019
AOR 2: pending

It's strange that even though all my documents were delivered on the same date (in separate envelopes), I have received AOR for only my application. Did anyone else experience this?

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1) My timeline:

2) My wife:
update: after 1 day my wife's status changed from assesing to Final Review