i.grace

Oct 22, 2018
Final Update!

Update:
- Submission of online application: 10 Sept 2018
- Application package delivered to IQAS: 20 Sept 2018
- PG documents delivered to IQAS: 4 Oct 2018
- UG documents delivered to IQAS: 5 Oct 2018
- AOR 1: 19 Oct 2018 (4 weeks after delivery of application package)
- AOR 2: 15 Nov 2018 (6 weeks after delivery of both sets of transcripts)
- Status changed to final review: 7-Feb-2019 (12 weeks after AOR2)
- Status changed to Complete (Soft copy of ECA): 5-Mar-2019 (16 weeks after AOR2, 21 weeks after delivery of all documents)
- ECA Hard copy: 10-Mar-2019 (17 weeks after AOR2, 22 weeks after delivery of all documents)

- Date of report: 06-Feb-2019

carlosbaldojr

Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys, I've applied for the ECA report with IQAS in october last year, but even though they have received all my documents and trascripts, it still says "waiting for transcripts" on the status page of their web site. So, as I plan to apply for EE very soon, I was thinking about applying for the ECA with CES - Utoronto. Has anyone here applied with them? Has anyone ( with a Law background) been assessed by CES with " professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession " ? Thank you so much!!

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Mine 20th Oct n in line for processing

Means assessment has not started yet and is in the queue to be assigned to a officer.

Hhmm... I don't think I would get my assessment any time before March 2019

Hey,

IQAS considered your IMT CDL degree? What was your degree? Was it Masters? And any idea on IGNOU degrees? Do they consider IGNOU MA Eng Hons degree as Masters?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hey,

IQAS considered your IMT CDL degree? What was your degree? Was it Masters? And any idea on IGNOU degrees? Do they consider IGNOU MA Eng Hons degree as Masters?
Yes, IMT CDL is considered as PG diploma not Masters.

For IGNOU MA go with WES as they have assessed my friends degree but don't know it was masters or diploma.

Himanshu_Canada

Feb 13, 2019
I have official transcripts with me. My university denies to send it directly to IQAS.

Can i send bachelors and masters transcripts ( different universities ) along with application form, payment slip , identity proof and photocopies of degree certificates in one single envelope ?

Please confirm.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I have official transcripts with me. My university denies to send it directly to IQAS.

Can i send bachelors and masters transcripts ( different universities ) along with application form, payment slip , identity proof and photocopies of degree certificates in one single envelope ?

Please confirm.
I did exactly the same way as you mentioned. I did not face any issue. If you plan to send by yourself, please mention a note in application form stating that your universities refused to send it directly to IQAS. Best luck!

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Timeline update:
My application:-
-All document Receving Date: 5th DEC
-AOR 1&2: 7th March
MY WIFE's:-
- Document Recevied: 12th DEC
- AOR 1&2: 9th March

pavinayan

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks a lot, man.
WES did not recognize my 1 year diploma of IMT CDL. So I was worried if IQAS will do it or not. But that's for clearing it out.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Received hard copy today 11th March. Completes ECA process. Best luck to everyone! I hope everyone gets the desired outcome :)
masters, congrats.
what was your field of master's education? I'm sorry if you have already mentioned it before.

Reactions: CNP