+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Actually this doesn't mention anything about a 3. 5 years MBA after bachelor's pass (2 years program). A 3.5 years MBA after 2 years bachelor's is considered MPhil in Pakistan. However, I do not know how they evaluate it. From what I have read in this thread so far is that many applicants with the same credentials got MBA equivalency so I'm trying to be positive. :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Actually this doesn't mention anything about a 3. 5 years MBA after bachelor's pass (2 years program). A 3.5 years MBA after 2 years bachelor's is considered MPhil in Pakistan. However, I do not know how they evaluate it. From what I have read in this thread so far is that many applicants with the same credentials got MBA equivalency so I'm trying to be positive. :)
So you only send them MBA degree and not bachelors pass?

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi
Your bachelor pass is getting a 2 year post secondary diploma and MBA a bachelors degree I think.

Usually IQAS template is pretty accurate but do your research
Thank you for providing the links. That's so very nice of you. :)
My case, I believe is a little different than the ones mentioned in those links. Nowhere does it say anything about a 3.5 years MBA. :( it says a 1 to 2 years MBA after a 2 years bachelor's is considered as bachelor's in Canada. But in my case, I have done a 3m5 years MBA where in the first 2 years I was taught the courses of the 3rd and 4th year of BBA, and in the last 1.5 years, they taught the usual courses of MBA.

So you see, it's a bit confusing but going by what I read in another thread here, the applicants from the same university as mine, having the same credentials as mine, got the equivalency of Masters in Canada.

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi Team,

I would like to know how much time itwould take to get my ECA report.
Application created- 15th Nov 18.
Documents delivered (as confirmed through tracking ID)- 12th Dec 18.
1st email from IQAS (application recieved, waiting for documents to be delivered)- 6th Mar 19.

Its already been like 3.5months and I just got the 1st email.
How much time and steps are there after this email?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: anum.abidi

VK_Pirate

Mar 6, 2019
Hi guys,
I have been following this thread for quiet sometime.
I have applied for ECA through IQAS for my wife, as she has a PGDBM from SCDL.

My timeline...
# Account creation Oct '18
# Documents delivered 22nd Nov'18 (collected transcripts from universities and I couriered them to IQAS in a single envelope)
# In line for processing 14 Feb'19 (Dint get AOR status)
# Assessing 06 Mar'19...
Awaiting the completed report ....
Had been a very anxious journey...

Congrats for those who have received their ECA.

For those who have applied recently, PATIENCE is the only answer... :)

Reactions: Mr_fabrizio

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi

Thank you for providing the links. That's so very nice of you. :)
My case, I believe is a little different than the ones mentioned in those links. Nowhere does it say anything about a 3.5 years MBA. :( it says a 1 to 2 years MBA after a 2 years bachelor's is considered as bachelor's in Canada. But in my case, I have done a 3m5 years MBA where in the first 2 years I was taught the courses of the 3rd and 4th year of BBA, and in the last 1.5 years, they taught the usual courses of MBA.

So you see, it's a bit confusing but going by what I read in another thread here, the applicants from the same university as mine, having the same credentials as mine, got the equivalency of Masters in Canada.
So in that case you probably did an advanced MBA as mentioned in that template so you are correct you are equivalency should be Masters

Reactions: anum.abidi

cmsbcbc

Oct 23, 2018
Hi everyone, sharing my timeline...

Application:16/11/18
Documents received at IQAS (private courier): 30/11/18
AOR1: 21/02/19 (status from "submitted" to "pending")
AOR2: 01/03/19 (status from "pending" to "in line for processing")

I'm assessing my LLB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_fabrizio

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just got my AOR 1 and AOR 2 Today on 7th March.
Online application filed: 28th November
Documents delivered: 5th December
AOR1-2: 7th March
It took me 94 days just for AOR and it is now in line of processing. God knows how much it is gonna take from here. I guess patience is the key.