+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
My application went from in line to process to final review. I'm only assessing my LLB. Is this normal or should I be worried it's a system issue?
How long is Final Review Status?
AOR2- 13 Feb 2019

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
My application went from in line to process to final review. I'm only assessing my LLB. Is this normal or should I be worried it's a system issue?
AOR2- 13 Feb 2019
Do you mind sharing when your courier delivered your application to IQAS? THANKS.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
AOR2- 13 Feb 2019
Naah!!!!! everything is normal with IQAS now a days. If its in final review no need to worry.

Abhishek_goel

Feb 5, 2019
Eca soft copy received
Timeline
Delivery of docs: 3rd oct
AOR1/AOR2- 13th nov
Final review: 6th feb 2019
Soft copy upload: 5th march

Report states... completion date as 5th feb 2019... they took 1 month to upload...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
ECA Soft copy received.

Timeline:

Documents Delivered: 9th Oct
AOR1/AOR2: 27 Nov
Soft copy: 5 March

Report states completion date as 17 Feb.

Canadian Equivalency

3 Year Bachelor's Degree
Graduate Certificate

Much better positive assessment than WES!!

Will highly recommend everyone to go for IQAS

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
ECA Soft copy received.

Timeline:

Documents Delivered: 9th Oct
AOR1/AOR2: 27 Nov
Soft copy: 5 March

Report states completion date as 17 Feb.

Canadian Equivalency

3 Year Bachelor's Degree
Graduate Certificate

Much better positive assessment than WES!!

Will highly recommend everyone to go for IQAS
So while creating profile, which date you mention under point "Date ECA report issued " ?? 17 Feb or 5 Mar

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So while creating profile, which date you mention under point "Date ECA report issued " ?? 17 Feb or 5 Mar
Actually, I did not use IQAS as my ECA since I had already submitted by profile using WES ECA back in Nov.

But to answer your question, I would choose Feb 17 since that is the completion date of ECA

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hey guys!

I need a little help, please.
I sent my academic documents to iqas for eca in December 2018. The courier confirmed delivery on 18th of December (for all the documents). I am yet to receive the first acknowledgment email. Does anyone have any idea when can I expect to receive the EOR and my ECA?
Also, I see there is a portal on the Alberta website to check the status of the application. The problem is that when I'm trying to log in, it's asking for a file number that I don't have. Can anyone please tell where I can find the said file number?

Thank you so much in advance!

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hey guys!

I sent my academic documents to iqas for eca in December 2018. The courier confirmed delivery on 18th of December (for all the documents). I am yet to receive the first acknowledgment email. Does anyone have any idea when can I expect to receive the EOR and my ECA?
Also, I see there is a portal on the Alberta website to check the status of the application. The problem is that when I'm trying to log in, it's asking for a file number that I don't have. Can anyone please tell where I can find the said file number?

You will receive AoR by the end of march. ( Generally taking 70-90 days)
ECA in May or June considering current trend.

To login it will ask your login ID and password. I don't think it will ask you the file number.

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
You will receive AoR by the end of march. ( Generally taking 70-90 days)
ECA in May or June considering current trend.

To login it will ask your login ID and password. I don't think it will ask you the file number.
Thank ailyas! I do not have a login ID and password since I started my application before November 26. To sign up and view my portal, I have to enter my file number (that everyone else apparently knows).

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys!

I got my AOR after nearly 2 months and then add another 3-4 months for evaluation.