+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hey guys.. Just got my ECA.. Downloaded the pdf and website says Mailed.. My status was Final review on 8th Feb and complete on 22 feb.. Good luck you guys..

Also they have taken exactly 20weeks from AOR..

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Can either of you help me on, how long will IQAS take to action on the transcripts that has been received.

The Transcripts will couriered to them on 23rd Nov, received an acknowledgment that the documents have reached the IQAS mailing room.
Dated 14th Feb 2019, IQAS has confirmed that they have received the documents and the status says "In line for processing"
Now, how long does it takes for the status to change and when can I expect the evaluation report

Response on this is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Aathif
Give 20 weeks time from the time they confirmed the receipt of documents.. My confirmation was Dec 4th and ECA came on 5th Mar(this is 4th

i.grace

Oct 22, 2018
Update:
- Submission of online application: 10 Sept 2018
- Application package delivered to IQAS: 20 Sept 2018
- PG documents delivered to IQAS: 4 Oct 2018
- UG documents delivered to IQAS: 5 Oct 2018
- AOR 1: 19 Oct 2018 (4 weeks after delivery of application package)
- AOR 2: 15 Nov 2018 (6 weeks after delivery of both sets of transcripts)
- Status changed to final review: 7-Feb-2019 (12 weeks after AOR2)
- Status changed to Mailed (View Certificate option): 5-Mar-2019 (16 weeks after AOR2)
- ECA Hard copy: Waiting

I received an email stating that the evaluation was complete and prompting me to go to the link to download a soft copy.

Thanks everyone for the updates, responses, encouragement and good humor.

Styrafoaming

Feb 18, 2019
Hey everyone found this forum and the timelines very useful so here is my timeline:

~ Started application - 26th Aug 2018 (paid fees)
~ AOR 1&2 - 6th Nov 2018
~ Status changed to Assessing - 6th Feb 2019
~ Final Review - 21st Feb 2019 (15 Weeks from AOR 2)
~ Status date change - 4th March (showed complete for a second and back to final review)
~ Mailed (View Certificate) - 5th March (17 weeks after AOR 2) (Was in Final review for about 2 weeks)
~ ECA hard copy - Waiting

Hope this helps others with the waiting!

Amitkapoor55

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
1) I sent both B.Sc and M.Sc as I was not aware we can send only masters. However, I feel I would have sent both even after knowing so that IQAS is aware of my undergraduate too. And yes, as per the info I received it takes more time for evaluation of more than one degree. It is said to be 30 days approx.(Not sure how much delay though)

2) Most of the Indian masters are considered as P.G diploma. The reason why i chose IQAS over WES.

There is one more body ICES people are talking about. But I am not sure. If you did not send your documents. Check with other available options. Choose the one which suits best for you.

Ppl should go with ices as I have bad experience with Iqas, since 9 months i didn't get my report....similarly I sent my master degree to ices nd my degree got evaluated with in 2 months....super fast

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Ppl should go with ices as I have bad experience with Iqas, since 9 months i didn't get my report....similarly I sent my master degree to ices nd my degree got evaluated with in 2 months....super fast
I think you should elaborate on issues you faced with IQAS which might help others to decide on which agency to go for.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
I think a lot of people going for IQAS are the ones that have a post grad from SCDL. Based on the ICES website, it does not look like they recognize SCDL unless I am mistaken. Was your masters a distance learning or part time one?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
I am doing the process on my own. And when I started doing the process I was not aware of anything and I was in a hurry unaware how CRS points increase or decrease. I thought ECA is for job. I went through a post on FB stating WES is not giving masters to Indian Master degree so people are choosing IQAS. So I sent all my docs to IQAS.

I should have done research I agree. But anyways, I am good to go.

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone... I got my ECA report soft copy.....
Complete timeline.....

Application started: 12th October 2018
Courier Delivered in a single package: 16th Oct 2018
AOR / in line for processing: 14th Dec 2018
Final Review: 11th Feb 2018
Complete / Mailed: 6th Mar 2018
Hard copy waiting.

Thanks everyone in this forum who have been updating their timelines which helped me to maintain patience...