+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Okay. I have the screenshot now. If you want I can send you an email.
And the status date shows 26 feb. PM me your email id if you want the screenshot.
That's fine, for all of us now the status is fluctuating between complete and final review. If yours is stable at complete, you are odd one out:p . The IQAS website though has no status as complete.

Shruthi09

Jan 6, 2019
Most of us here have status changed to final review since 1st/2nd week of Feb, waiting patiently for ECA report :). You too are almost there. You need to wait for soft copy to be uploaded. Best luck !!
Hoping for the best.. Thank you

resham24

Jan 15, 2019
i didnt get AOR 2 as transcripts were delivered on 28th november.. n i received AOR 1 on 23 jan after that no update???
please suggest me what to do?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
i didnt get AOR 2 as transcripts were delivered on 28th november.. n i received AOR 1 on 23 jan after that no update???
please suggest me what to do?
I suppose your transcripts were sent by your university. In such case IQAS will acknowledge receipt of transcripts shortly as currently they are working on documents received in last week of Nov. I would suggest you to contact them next week if you don't receive AOR 2 by week end.

Wamiq Mughal

Dec 3, 2018
I am still awaiting the response from IQAS, it seems like a dead end. No emails yet.

IQAS application reached IQAS:
20th OCT
University transcript reached IQAS: 16th OCT
1st IQAS acknowledgement email: No Update
2nd IQAS acknowledgement email: No Update
ECA email from IQAS: No Update
Hardcopy Of ECA: No Update
Hey did you receive any response ? If yes, when did you receive the response ? Because I sent my application to IQAS on dec and still Im waiting for their response.

Wamiq Mughal

Dec 3, 2018
So, IQAS would be resuming their normal work from today and I hope of getting an AOR email this week or max by next week. It's now more than two months since my docs got delivered to them.

Fingers crossed.
Hey did you receive any response from iqas regarding receipt of docs ? How many days it took ? Because its been more than two months now since I sent my docs to them. I sent the docs on dec still no response from iqas.

Abhishek_goel

Feb 5, 2019
@CNP I mailed them...no reply...,tried calling....never ending hold....it is becoming really frustrating.... they have taken 3weeks on final review... how can some organisation take more time in final review than assessing... its like revision is consuming more time than first reading...

jassych

Oct 25, 2018
as many of us stuck at final review from last 3 weeks ,I think its a strategy of IQAS , as due to delay in processing many of the applicants started withdrawing their applications from iqas and claims refund , so by changing status they give us lolipop ,