+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Since there is a gap in draw, IQAS will release ECA after the draw. Else CRS will increase to 450+ in this draw.

IQAS is behaving like my Ex.. ;):p:p... Unpredictable.
I don't really think that this could be a reason. I think they will never intentionally hold the ECAs.

Iqas is doing its job and would have their own reasons affecting their speed of work.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
The person who could view the certificate on these dates... .Do you know their Final Review stage date?
The gap in View certificate and Final review is usually 4-7 days,.however, the gap has increased for recent applications as I can see many candidates in this group are eagerly waiting to view their certificate after 5th Feb. Hope this helps?

Bravered

Feb 20, 2019
Hi All,

My first post on this forum.

I got through the IQAS process and wanted to share my timeline:

Online application submitted: Sep 21
Transcripts and mail submitted: Oct 5
AOR 1: Nov 5
AOR 2: Nov 6
Status Update: Feb 4
Final certificate: Feb 12

Hope this helps to give a background about the processing times.

Reactions: srinipunna

Abhishek_goel

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys... my final review was 7th feb.. today its shoeing complete for secs and then final review... status update date is 21st feb. no view certificate button.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Draw expected in 18-20 hours.. IQAS will not release eca i guess till the draw is over...

People with final review 9 Feb.. I feel tomorrow we will receive eca... Just a guess
I am waiting for your next guess :). It motivates to be patient

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Thanks to all who signed my petition,I managed to receive a response from the Premier of Alberta & Minister of Labour responsible for IQAS. Hopefully IQAS will change their ways.

The Honourable Rachel Notley, Premier of Alberta, has forwarded a copy of your January 16, 2019 email regarding the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) processing times. As Minister of Labour, responsible for IQAS, I am pleased to respond.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns regarding IQAS with me.

IQAS has been experiencing a very high volume of applications, which affects processing times. IQAS currently processes an application in approximately 20 weeks, once all required documents including transcripts and payments have been received.
It is important to note that applying for an assessment is a multi-step process and not all required documents are received at the same time. Since applications volumes are very high, it currently takes approximately ten weeks for IQAS to process mail and send an email confirming receipt of documents.

Applicants are advised on the website and in correspondence that processing time can only begin once all required documents have been received. We have recently updated our web content to include a fuller explanation of what affects processing times and the approximate amount of time it is taking applications to be processed. Please visit our website atwww.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx for the most up-to-date information.

The processing time for some applications may be longer than 20 weeks, depending on the amount of research needed to assess all credentials and additional steps needed to authenticate those credentials. IQAS is hiring additional staff to process the increased volume of applications and will continue to work on improving efficiency and streamlining processes to address ongoing increases in demand.

Processing times vary among organizations that provide assessments to support applications to immigrate to Canada, ranging from four to 20 weeks. These differences are influenced by factors unique to each organization. Applicants have options to apply to different organizations based on various factors they consider most important, including costs and processing times. To learn more about the services, fees and processing times of other designated organizations, please visitwww.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=684&top=29.

…/2

Thank you again for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your feedback is much appreciated. Please be assured that our government is listening to public concerns and working hard to continuously improve all programs and services.

Sincerely,

Christina Gray

Minister of Labour

Responsible for Democratic Renewal

cc: Honourable Rachel Notley

Premier of Alberta

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
I am waiting for your next guess :). It motivates to be patient
There is time difference in India and Canada. So it really confuses me how to say days. I also said it will be after draw as there was no draw since 3 weeks. So I was right about it. :cool::cool:

But I really meant we will receive ECA on Thursday, and it's today. (Still not thursday in Canada - the reason why i get confused) So as per my guess within 24 hours we (people with 7-10 Feb Final Review) will receive ECA.

So the time of my previous guess is still ticking.

But just a guess..

Reactions: noor3 and CNP