+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
I think you can view certificate only when status changes to Mailed (and you get an option "View Certificate").
Nope! I got my status changed to final review with view certificate since 1 feb and no hard copy received till date. so I think need to call them once

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Nope! I got my status changed to final review with view certificate since 1 feb and no hard copy received till date. so I think need to call them once
okay, the idea was View Certificate option should be visible( current status - Final Review)

devsbisht

Jul 14, 2018
Here are my case timeline..

Application submitted Sep 2018
AOR1 OCT 22nd
AOR 2 No any notification

Documents under assessment..

Assessing until Jan 20th 2019
Final review Feb 2nd
Awaiting soft copy......

I have submitted my both Diploma & Degree for IQAS assessment but i received only AOR1 and there is no update on AOR 2nd until today there is no any email notification from IQAS.
Any Advise guys.

Thanks in advance.

Guys I would suggest you check IQAS new portal to verify the status of your application. As of now
I didn't receive any mail from IQAS but i can view and download my certificate from portal. Everything went fine except my Diploma credentials they didn't mentioned about that. I spoke with IQAS and they asked me to send my query over mail. I did the same. Fingers Crossed.

Last edited:

pranav_singla055

Sep 11, 2018
New Delhi
My documents reached on 25 october 2018 as per FED EX

I am still awaiting AOR1/2 as i have sent all the documents including transcripts in one single package.

Is it something to worry?

When can i expect AOR?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
okay, the idea was View Certificate option should be visible( current status - Final Review)
Yup! Had final review for 5 days then view certificate appeared and nothing delivered buh I can file as hard copy is not required at any stage.

Nalidra

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone knows if something has changed since they got the online portal and the option to create an account? Are people still getting email for AOR and status update?

I thought at least the online portal would have speeded up their timelines a bit, but instead they seem to get longer and longer :(

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
My documents reached on 25 october 2018 as per FED EX

I am still awaiting AOR1/2 as i have sent all the documents including transcripts in one single package.

Is it something to worry?

When can i expect AOR?
Strange mine delivered on 30th October and its closed month and received AOR. .Mark them an email, and mark with an authoritative tone ( worked for me)

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yup! Had final review for 5 days then view certificate appeared and nothing delivered buh I can file as hard copy is not required at any stage.
Great! When the status is Final Review, can I safely assume that IQAS accepted all the documents I sent and should just wait for results ? For me, status changed to assessing on 5th and to final review on 7th. For my spouse, the status directly changed to final review on 7th from in line for processing. your thoughts ?

stellamm

Aug 20, 2018
Great! When the status is Final Review, can I safely assume that IQAS accepted all the documents I sent and should just wait for results ? For me, status changed to assessing on 5th and to final review on 7th. For my spouse, the status directly changed to final review on 7th from in line for processing. your thoughts ?
Yes, the assumption is that the documents are accepted.

My status changed to Final review on 1st Feb directly from "In line for processing" (AOR2- 5th Oct). As per the trend seen in the group, the certificate should be available in 6-7 working days. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Reactions: mstasfin

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
I think you AOR2 was 13th Oct and what was you spouse's AOR?