+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi team,

I need your help I have done my diploma in electrical engineering from BTE - Delhi,
Btech from MDU, PGDM from IMT CDL, and MBA from SMU.
I have applied for ECA from IQAS and got the just now starting "International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) reviewed your application and cannot proceed with your assessment because:

· Only credentials that are recognized, authenticated and comparable to completed Canadian educational credentials are eligible for assessment. Recognition of Sikkim Manipal University’s distance education study centres cannot be verified conclusively. IQAS is therefore canceling the assessment of your distance education credential from Sikkim Manipal University.

Please confirm that you want IQAS to proceed with the assessment of your other credentials. If you choose to proceed with the assessment of your other credential(s), there will be no refund for your application. If you choose not to proceed, our office will refund your application fees and cancel your application. You must inform our office on or before February 2, 2019 by replying to this email with your decision.

Decisions with respect to the recognition of credentials are made at the discretion of IQAS based on extensive research. There will therefore be no acknowledgement or response by our office to a request to reconsider the decision to cancel the assessment of your Sikkim Manipal University distance education credential. We recognize this decision may be disappointing to you, but it cannot be otherwise."

Please help me. What should I do now. Do I have any other way out.
Hi
I had the same case they did not consider my smu degrees but did evaluation for du bcom degree thru correspondence. So at least you will get 4 years bachelors degree equivalency i am not sure abt pgdm from imt but i think someone did get a positive response for imt cdl pg so personally i think you should go for evaluation however if you still are unsure you can get ur assessment done from icas who are assessing smu degrees but will take 20 weeks atleast for assessment from the day they receive all your documents. So it will be another 6 months wait for you, they need all the transcripts directly from universities. All the best mate.

Reactions: lanian57

Namrata.Saini

Jan 22, 2019
Hi
I had the same case they did not consider my smu degrees but did evaluation for du bcom degree thru correspondence. So at least you will get 4 years bachelors degree equivalency i am not sure abt pgdm from imt but i think someone did get a positive response for imt cdl pg so personally i think you should go for evaluation however if you still are unsure you can get ur assessment done from icas who are assessing smu degrees but will take 20 weeks atleast for assessment from the day they receive all your documents. So it will be another 6 months wait for you, they need all the transcripts directly from universities. All the best mate.
Hi, so they do evaluate BA courses done through correspondence from Delhi university ?

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello all,
My transcripts was delivered to IQAS on the 30th of November,2018.
Any idea when I would receive an email confirmation from IQAS.
Thanks.

Samtad29

Jan 25, 2019
Hello all,
My transcripts was delivered to IQAS on the 30th of November,2018.
Any idea when I would receive an email confirmation from IQAS.
Thanks.
From which university have u completed ur education... If it is SMU distance Education u will get rejection but Delhi univ

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Currently AOR is received for which delivery date?

homewood

Jan 17, 2019
Sharing my timeline for your reference.
Application Date: Oct 17, 2018
Mailed documents: Oct 30, 2018
Transcripts received by IQAS per courier: Nov 1, 2018
AOR1 : Jan 21, 2019
AOR2 : Jan 24, 2019

Status is "in line for processing"

Based on this forum's timeline, I guess I have to wait for 3 more months before the status will change to "assessing"... which is sometime April 2019. But will keep y'all posted. :)

Para1

Jan 2, 2019
Sharing my timeline for your reference.
Application Date: Oct 17, 2018
Mailed documents: Oct 30, 2018
Transcripts received by IQAS per courier: Nov 1, 2018
AOR1 : Jan 21, 2019
AOR2 : Jan 24, 2019

Status is "in line for processing"

Based on this forum's timeline, I guess I have to wait for 3 more months before the status will change to "assessing"... which is sometime April 2019. But will keep y'all posted. :)
No they'll not send any updates in case everything goes normal
Expect your ECA around 15May as per current trend

Shruthi09

Jan 6, 2019
Hi All,

Am new to this forum. My documents where received by IQAS on Nov 5th. I received 2 emails from them on Jan 23rd. 1st emails says #Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

And second email says "Receipt of your IQAS Application Documents - File Number

Now my file is "in line processing" could anybody be able to tell me how long will it take for the process to complete from now approximately.

Thanks in advance.
Would anybody be able to help me on this?

Thanks in Advance