Application Delivered: Aug 30, 2018
AOR1: No
AOR2: Sep 25, 2018
Assessing: Jan 4, 2019
Final Review: Jan 5, 2019
Mailed: Jan 15, 2019
Soft Copy (Downloaded from portal): Jan 15, 2019
Hard Copy: Yet to receive
Follow up during the process: No (I neither emailed nor called them)

Thanks!
Was your soft copy signed by IQAS officials?
Thanks

GO_021

Jan 16, 2019
hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with CIM Level 4 Qualification? This is UK based online Marketing course. What equivalency may be given by IQAS (or WES)?
I got a Transcript, Confirmation letter and IQAS Form from the CIM in the sealed blank.

thanks,

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
My timeline is as follows;

- All documents received by IQAS = 04th Sep 2018
- AOR Email = 03rd October 2018

Till date still haven't received the ECA report; the status is still showing "in line for processing".

Anybody else here facing the same issue?
Yes..
AOR is 9th October and status is still In Line for Processing!!

I am still not sure what is going on..
IELTS is expiring in April'19

NG.2005

Jan 17, 2019
My timeline is as follows;

- All documents received by IQAS = 04th Sep 2018
- AOR Email = 03rd October 2018

Till date still haven't received the ECA report; the status is still showing "in line for processing".

Anybody else here facing the same issue?
Yes
AOR2: 4th October

Anyone with October first week AOR got status changed to Final review?

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
My AOR was 19th Sept and yesterday i got my ECA report. Hopefully you will get your ECA by end of Feb
Did you get hard copy? I can see soft copy in the portal but status shows final review. I know the assessment is complete because i cannot edit my Address information and that is only possible when your assessment is complete.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
My
Did you get hard copy? I can see soft copy in the portal but status shows final review. I know the assessment is complete because i cannot edit my Address information and that is only possible when your assessment is complete.
My assessment went directly from Final review to mailed. Status changed to Mailed on 14th Jan and i received my Hard copy on 16th Jan.

homewood

Jan 17, 2019
SAME FOR ME TOO
DOCS DELIVERED IN OCT LAST WEEK
NO RESPONSE YET

I BELIEVE THE OVERALL PROCESS CAN NOW BE ASSUMED FOR 6 MONTHS TILL ECA IS RECEIVED
Docs delivered Nov 2, just got response Jan 17 that they have received my application.

aby27

Jan 17, 2019
My application package left delhi on october 24.. I used indian post air mail, is there any way i can check whether it got delivered to to iqas address or not?

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
My application package left delhi on october 24.. I used indian post air mail, is there any way i can check whether it got delivered to to iqas address or not?
No one here can tell that! Only Department of Indian Post Air Mail could.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
P.S. This post is bit long, but worth of your time if you are anxious about ECA timelines

Haha! Trust me I also had such thoughts but believe me they are professional (except the long time they take).

To relieve you and all a bit let me share some more experience which shows how professional they are - i) I had some mistakes in my form, and rectified in Additional comments in the form (I was worried whether they will read that or not, but they red that). ii) One of my universities had changed its name twice since I graduated, my transcripts and degrees had different names because of this (only a footnote in fine print in transcripts mentioned the old name, and so I was worried whether they will read that or not, but they red). iii) My transcripts big envelop had two envelop inside, one of them was relatively really small (I worried they will miss one of my small transcript envelop, but they didn't), iv) My transcripts were delivered a way before than my Application delivered (I worried they will misplace my transcripts because they have not received Application form yet, but they didn't misplace). A lot more others, like what if my Hard Copy will lost in transit and so on.. so on.. so on.. All the genuine worries which were actually not a worry at first place, I had no control on these and so I even not thought about these twice, not even emailed them or called them. I was in this forum most of the time to observe others' experience and to share mine as well as to give suggestions to folks who were having problems (and if i know the solution)

In a nutshell, they are professional (except the timings, that could be due to shortage of staff + they have a lot of other stuff to do for Alberta apart from ECA as mentioned on their website + A lot of applications, because people avoiding WES/ICES etc. for obvious reasons), they will take their stipulated time (and sometimes more).

At last, don't worry too much, give it some time, help fellow members if you know answer to their questions. No need to check IQAS portal everyday or counting every single day and spending 15 weeks of restlessness.

Thanks!

Hi Yogi24,
Any advise on whether should I create my EE file while waiting for my ECA which is expecting to receive soon. Based on my AOR 2 received in 1st October 2018, hopefully I will receive my ECA by end of January. Thought of not wasting more time so intend to creating my EE file now. Any advise anybody? TIA