+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Guys,
I just want to update after grueling 5 months i could see a soft copy of my assessment , i can see my ECA soft copy uploaded in my profile. However the status while the page is loads shows complete and suddenly changes to Final Review. May be it's a bug they will have to rectify. The Hard copy will still need to be shipped so i hope they do that soon.

Document requested for ECA: SCDL PGDBA (Operations)
AOR 1: Aug 24th
AOR 2: Sep 24th
Status changed to Final Review: Dec 6th
Soft Copy uploaded: Jan 11th.
Awaiting Hard Copy
Overall follow ups during the entire process: 2

I hope this gives some energy to the forum and hope all of guys get your credentials assessed soon.

Cheers
Was this a distance learning and evaluated positively ?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I have submitted my application on 6 August 2018 and for some reason i sent my parcel for ECA on 11 Nov 2018. It was received on 13 Nov 2018 as per DHL and received by Layla at their office.

Still i got no email of AOR from them, Any idea when can i expect it?

I am from Karachi, Pakistan
Surprisingly the very same Layla received my parcel too. Don't worry you'll get confirmation by January end.

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
And finally, Iqas has sent me an email my file is currently being processed. My transcript and all documents was delivered October 26th.so now the wait has started. At least i am now rest assured my documents weren't misplaced. Good luck to us all

stellamm

Aug 20, 2018
Hi , Anybody with Aor2 in Oct got their application started? I mean status change from ‘In line for processing’ to assessing or whatever is the next status
Hi Kgoel....my AOR2 is 5th Oct and status is "In line for processing". 15 week timeline will be over on this Friday. Thought of calling them up then

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
That's weird, what's your date on login portal.. .like I had 25 oct as submitted but delivery was 30th
I signed up up on 6th Sep but sent the docs in the end of Oct as one of my University took too long for the final degree certificate. It shows 6th Sep as the submitted date.

You mentioned that your submitted date was 25th Oct so did you create your profile on that day?

Pretty weird @Omobolanle21 got the AOR today while his docs delivery date was 26th Oct, are they randomly picking up the envelopes for end of Oct o_O

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
I signed up up on 6th Sep but sent the docs in the end of Oct as one of my University took too long for the final degree certificate. It shows 6th Sep as the submitted date.

You mentioned that your submitted date was 25th Oct so did you create your profile on that day?

Pretty weird @Omobolanle21 got the AOR today while his docs delivery date was 26th Oct, are they randomly picking up the envelopes for end of Oct o_O
Yes, I signed up on 25th Oct and couriered all docs with application on 26th which got delivered by 30th

akshay92canada

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received the following mail from IQAS:

"Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This email is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office.

Once the academic documents you requested from your institution(s) arrive in our office, we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing."

However, I had placed all my transcripts in a sealed cover in the original package.

Any idea on how to reach IQAS regarding this? Is it usual for them to give AOR 2 later even though the package is same?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

"Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This email is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office.

Once the academic documents you requested from your institution(s) arrive in our office, we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing."

However, I had placed all my transcripts in a sealed cover in the original package.

Any idea on how to reach IQAS regarding this? Is it usual for them to give AOR 2 later even though the package is same?
This is what i call "Oops Moment" these guys will eat complete year to solve this issue. This was the only reason I was desperate for my Aor.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

It was within 5 minutes that my spouse received AOR2 for similar case. You too will receive very soon :)

GO_021

Jan 16, 2019
Hi all,

Does anyone know and can update the current status of opening letters by IQAS?
My Documents received on 2 November, however, I have not got an email yet.

thanks,

resham24

Jan 15, 2019
Hi all,

Does anyone know and can update the current status of opening letters by IQAS?
My Documents received on 2 November, however, I have not got an email yet.

thanks,
and mine documents received by s. sultana on 6.11.2018 and no email response from iqas yet

Reactions: GO_021