+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Just checked status got changed to In line for processing (14th Jan 2019) for other application delivered on 30th October from 25th October Submitted status.
Did you get any email for that? Mine is the same delivery date but still shows submitted status.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Did you get any email for that? Mine is the same delivery date but still shows submitted status.
Yes,

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This email is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit https://www.alberta.ca/iqas for current processing time.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by IQAS if we require additional information or documents. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, login into the IQAS application portal and update your profile or request a change. You can login at:https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca

Once the assessment is completed, the IQAS certificate will be mailed to you and an electronic copy will be uploaded to your account on the IQAS application portal at the link above. If you requested that the IQAS assessment be sent to a Canadian address, Canada Post will send you a Delivery Notice Card to that address to let you know that your package is available for pick-up at your local post-office. It is your responsibility to collect your package with the proper identification.

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Yes,

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This email is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit https://www.alberta.ca/iqas for current processing time.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by IQAS if we require additional information or documents. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, login into the IQAS application portal and update your profile or request a change. You can login at:https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca

Once the assessment is completed, the IQAS certificate will be mailed to you and an electronic copy will be uploaded to your account on the IQAS application portal at the link above. If you requested that the IQAS assessment be sent to a Canadian address, Canada Post will send you a Delivery Notice Card to that address to let you know that your package is available for pick-up at your local post-office. It is your responsibility to collect your package with the proper identification.

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
Congrats @babachill! Let's see when will I be getting that email considering the same delivery date.

Reactions: babachill

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Congrats @babachill! Let's see when will I be getting that email considering the same delivery date.
Yup! I think you will get it in few hours or a day. But now actual patience starts, 1 application - In line for processing since 20 Oct 2018 and other starts today, Looking forward to get both applications assessed before March end, till then just watch Canada in Youtube.

Last edited:

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Ohkay I mistakenly ve a draft application on my dashboard. I vent been able been deleted it. I don't know aw I got to create it in the first place. Does this have a negative effect since my main application is still on submitted status everything delivered since 26October

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Finally after a long wait ECA got completed. Dont know the outcome yet as view certificate link is not working

AOR 2: 19th Sept
Final Review : 5th Dec
Mailed : 14th Jan’19

Reactions: yogi24

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Finally after a long wait ECA got completed. Dont know the outcome yet as view certificate link is not working

AOR 2: 19th Sept
Final Review : 5th Dec
Mailed : 14th Jan’19
Good news for you . Give it some
Time they might upload it . Well
I would say Strange things are happening in their website . I can view the certificate but the status still shows final review and I cannot update my mailing address information which is only possible once the ECA is complete as per their instructions.

Reactions: divyanshohr

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Even, View Certificate link doesn't work for me, though Status is mailed. I think now I only need to wait for hard copy instead of soft copy. @Vish777 did you get your your hard copy yet?

Reactions: divyanshohr

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Even, View Certificate link doesn't work for me, though Status is mailed. I think now I only need to wait for hard copy instead of soft copy. @Vish777 did you get your your hard copy yet?
Not yet , still says Final review but I can see the status date changed to January 11th. No communication about hard copy yet . I will wait for couple of days and then probably will reach out to them

maroof akhtar

Aug 2, 2018
I have submitted my application on 6 August 2018 and for some reason i sent my parcel for ECA on 11 Nov 2018. It was received on 13 Nov 2018 as per DHL and received by Layla at their office.

Still i got no email of AOR from them, Any idea when can i expect it?

I am from Karachi, Pakistan

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I have submitted my application on 6 August 2018 and for some reason i sent my parcel for ECA on 11 Nov 2018. It was received on 13 Nov 2018 as per DHL and received by Layla at their office.

I have also got no reply
My Doc received by layla on the same date

Para1

Jan 2, 2019

Feb first or second week
As currently oct submission are getting AORs

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Also i haven't seen any proper answer for this , but anyone aware how much gain you can have with University diploma assessment of your PG to your CRS score?
I guess 12 more points for a PG Diploma! Perhaps, you need to calculate using CRS tool.

Reactions: Vish777