+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

tumtum16

Sep 18, 2018
Hi house, please did anyone get ECA today? The date showing under date submitted, application received date and status date , are they the same for everyone? Mine is showing 28th of sept for the 3 categories.

dashmaxpayne

May 8, 2018
H All,

Here are my timelines -

July 7th 2018 - Docs Couriered
August 8th 2018 - AOR 1 & AOR 2 received
Online status - Final Review - Status Date - 6 November 2018

After 2 emails and 1 call ------

Online status - Mailed - Status Date - 9 January 2019
View Certificate link - Not working

Any idea how to get the soft copy of the certificate?

Hope they evaluated both my degree and the certificate ..... bit stressful not to see the soft copy.....

Thanks

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you for your email.

Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received the week of October 21, 2018. If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system.

We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. As time is required to process mail and record information, emails confirming receipt of documents are sent several weeks or months after delivery.

Applications are currently taking fifteen weeks to process once all documents are received, opened and processed. Processing times do not commence until the application file is considered complete which would include all documents required to conduct the assessment. Assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required. Mail delivery time is not calculated in the processing time. Processing times are not guaranteed and may vary based on the volume of applications received.

Regards,

KB
Client Service Officer
Government of Alberta
Ministry of Labour
It has been like this since past 1 month. I wonder when will they finalize applications received the week of 21st Oct and begin opening applications received in the last week of Oct.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
It has been like this since past 1 month. I wonder when will they finalize applications received the week of 21st Oct and begin opening applications received in the last week of Oct.
The date has moved to 23rd Oct yesterday. so hopefully by next weekend you should hear something from IQAS

Pathis07

Dec 1, 2018
Hi! They are currently reviewing documents received between Nov 19 - 31st. I believe in the nexr 2 weeks they will be opening ur package. I learnt its best to be patient and try calling them after 2 weeks.. good luck!
Hi,
I received a mail response from them yesterday which says -'Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received the week of October 21, 2018'
Are they giving different dates/information to different applicants?!

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Does any one who are in "Final Review" got any response from IQAS. Seems most of us are "Final Review" for quite a while.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
H All,

Here are my timelines -

Hope they evaluated both my degree and the certificate ..... bit stressful not to see the soft copy.....

Thanks
Can you please tell me the helpline number?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
H All,

Here are my timelines -

Thanks
I am dead already! 7 Months - I think have to tweet Justine asking how will you fill the labor shortage when these institutions are taking forever to assess our documents.

mmorina

Jan 10, 2019
IQAS timeline for my application:

Application mailed: August 16, 2018
AOR 1: September 6, 2018
AOR 2: September 13, 2018
ECA online: January 8, 2019
ECA hard-copy: waiting...

Amitkapoor55

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
My current timelines on IQAS - Dec 4th 2018. Status say submitted. IS this the same status till AOR1 ? Has anyone called IQAS, if yes what is the response. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I called 5 times there....they said unable to take calls...anybody called them?

pranav_singla055

Sep 11, 2018
New Delhi
My timelines are as below:

Documents reached IQAS - 25 Oct.

Status as on date - No communication from IQAS.

I just downloaded my IQAS form. I noticed that in section - Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS - Answer in form is coming as NO

I just checked the form that i sent to IQAS. It did not have any such section in October when i filled the form.

I have sent my transcripts on my own to IQAS in October in a sealed envelope as recieved from University.

Will it be an issue. I am worried. Any one in same boat

Reeyapt

Dec 24, 2018

I just downloaded my IQAS form. I noticed that in section - Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS - Answer in form is coming as NO

I just checked the form that i sent to IQAS. It did not have any such section in October when i filled the form.

I have sent my transcripts on my own to IQAS in October in a sealed envelope as recieved from University.

Hi, Even i had a same doubt. After consulting with many people I selected 'Yes'. Have you tried calling them?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018

Same as above for the one in Submitted status and the other doest open which states In line for processing