+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Let's sign the petition and show IQAS that we are unhappy with their pathetic service. I have also emailed the Ministry of Labor Alberta but l am yet to get a response from them. I think it's pathetic, grossly unfair and unprofessional.They got designation from IRCC but now just taking people's money without giving the service promised. Please also complain on Twitter @YourAlberta

Let's not rest until they change their way.

https://www.change.org/p/alberta-government-iqas-stop-the-misleading-and-deceptive-conduct

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Iqas reply on acknowledgement.

Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received the week of October 21, 2018

Reactions: Woqi114

ayman35

Jun 25, 2018
Documents Received by IQAS (Form and Copy of Degrees ...) (incorrect application): 30 June 2018
I Select --> IQAS assessment for employment, education or licensure

Amount return to my Credit Card: 16 July 2018

Documents Received by IQAS (BS Degree) 09 July 2018
Documents Received by IQAS (MS Degree) 11 July 2018

Then I Select --> IQAS for immigration purposes
Documents Received by IQAS (Form and Copies of Degrees ...) (Correct application): 20 July 2018

AOR2 was August 22nd 2018
Status is --> Waiting for transcripts

Still waiting for the assessmnet !!!

any suggestions ?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Not sure if it is just a tactic to delay things or are they really short staffed.
This suddenly happened after Wes changed its rules otherwise anyone who applied before that got everything in the stipulated time. Safe to say that they are understaffed but still the timeline has stretched way too long.

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
My current timelines on IQAS - Dec 4th 2018. Status say submitted. IS this the same status till AOR1 ? Has anyone called IQAS, if yes what is the response. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I asked them bluntly this time, wrote, "Its been over 2 months and no acknowledgment? I hope things are running fine there?" and got an immediate reply stated above.
Could you please provide an email where I can reach out to them? Although I'm sure I won't be getting an AOR email before 15th of January considering their reply but still it's better to make an appearance.

KGoel

May 15, 2018
Hi frnd,
Did they really say they r working on Oct 21 files?
My AOR2 date is 1st Oct but I have not got anybupdate and my online status is still showing as ‘In line for processing’ which I believe mean that they have not even started looking into

Reactions: lanian57

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi frnd,
Did they really say they r working on Oct 21 files?
My AOR2 date is 1st Oct but I have not got anybupdate and my online status is still showing as ‘In line for processing’ which I believe mean that they have not even started looking into
Dude! thank God that they have acknowledged your application, I am talking about opening our packages which are in SUBMITTED status for over 2 months.

Reactions: AamirAijaz

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for your email.

Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received the week of October 21, 2018. If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system.

We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. As time is required to process mail and record information, emails confirming receipt of documents are sent several weeks or months after delivery.

Applications are currently taking fifteen weeks to process once all documents are received, opened and processed. Processing times do not commence until the application file is considered complete which would include all documents required to conduct the assessment. Assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required. Mail delivery time is not calculated in the processing time. Processing times are not guaranteed and may vary based on the volume of applications received.

Regards,

KB
Client Service Officer
Government of Alberta
Ministry of Labour

Reactions: rezwanewu