+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Surprisingly I was given some update and not system maintenance excuse....
Did they give you any idea as to when can you expect your ECA? I have taken an appointment with the IQAS people to directly go and meet them the coming Thursday. The USPS thing is still a mess for the ECA report even if they send the original by post.

Reactions: YPS

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
My AOR is of 30th August and when I called last week they told me that report is ready and is in quality check and you should get it any time within the coming two weeks

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Did they give you any idea as to when can you expect your ECA? I have taken an appointment with the IQAS people to directly go and meet them the coming Thursday. The USPS thing is still a mess for the ECA report even if they send the original by post.
OK, Good, let's hope your meeting is positive or you get ECA before meeting .... Soft copy is more than enough so original or postal strike does not matter...

When I called last week agent said its completed and I should keep an eye on email..... Although no eta was given..... Usually they send ECA during weekend so seems this draw also gone...... Will be left with only one (if draw is there before 14th December) else game over....

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
OK, Good, let's hope your meeting is positive or you get ECA before meeting .... Soft copy is more than enough so original or postal strike does not matter...

When I called last week agent said its completed and I should keep an eye on email..... Although no eta was given..... Usually they send ECA during weekend so seems this draw also gone...... Will be left with only one (if draw is there before 14th December) else game over....
Bro ppl have received ECA on tuesday /Wednesday as well. Hope for the best!.
I don't think they operate on weekends

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Seems IQAS has revised their system maintenance time. The message on website says - The IQAS application will be unavailable from November 19 at 8 am to November 26 at noon due to planned maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.

Earlier it was 9am on November 26. We can expect further delays :(