+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

parag777

Jun 26, 2018
It certainly is a test of patience. Did you call as well? What's your AOR 2 date?
26th June - AOR. They asked for Additional Documents (ADR) on 22nd Aug and i shared the required scanned copies on 10th Oct'18. I did not call because i don't think the agents have any clue of what these assessment officers are doing

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I got the same confirmation from Agent on 5th Nov that my application is under QA process. Its been more than 2 weeks, no ECA yet. I wrote couple of emails but no response yet. This is seriously a test of patience.
Try raising query through Web form, it works sometimes ........

Although you might get standard reply because of system maintenance o_O

Mukeshprasada

Oct 6, 2018
Just a hunch.....waiting for AOR1 . Application delivered on 16 oct.

Got this email from govt of Alberta today.

You indicated that you wanted to learn more about living and working in Alberta when you completed your online Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) application with the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

I think they are processing application in background.....not sure though...

Anybody seen something similar before AOR1?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

You indicated that you wanted to learn more about living and working in Alberta when you completed your online Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) application with the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

Nothing to do with any AOR. That is pure marketing mail based on preference you indicated while submitting the application.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Have raised query through web form on 13th, no reply yet.
OK, raise again, try asking in different way.....usually they reply in 48 hours if question is not very common .... Or maybe they are not responding as system maintenance and cannot check status :confused:

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018

Ha ha.... This is just an advert. Mine reached on 15th Oct. I called them yesterday to enquire.....They said they are still opening 1st October

Reactions: Mukeshprasada