+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just checked IQAS evaluation for UK degrees on their website. It says a postgraduate diploma will be evaluated as a postgraduate diploma. However, no duration is mentioned in the comparison. What does that mean? Does that qualify as 1 year?

I am thinking of sending my 1 year postgraduate diploma to IQAS. What are the chances it will get evaluated as pg diploma? Does IQAS generally not mention duration in their reports?

Jul 8, 2018
Hi all, My PGP college is recognised by ministry of science and technology, govt of India as Scientific and industrial research organisation but does not have UGC accreditation. Do U guys think this would be considered by iqas?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys,

Here is my timeline:
ADR: May 28 & June 26
AOR 1 & 2: Aug 8

How long do you guys think will I need for my ECA report in soft copy? I am just so impatient.
Thanks for your inputs.
You can expect your ECA soft copy 12 weeks (to be on the safe side 13 weeks) after the date the courier company delivered the last of your documents to IQAS.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You can expect your ECA soft copy 12 weeks (to be on the safe side 13 weeks) after the date the courier company delivered the last of your documents to IQAS.
So 12 weeks from the date of documents received and not 12 weeks when evaluation started?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi all,

AOR: 25th July 2018

Still waiting on ECA

I see some of the members get 2 AOR's? what is the difference in AOR 1 and AOR 2?

Thanks
AOR1 is the acknowledgement email you receive approximately 4 weeks after the first set of your documents (for most people its their application form and completed checklist) are delivered to IQAS while AOR2 is the acknowledgement email you receive approximately 4 weeks after the next set and hopefully the last set of your documents (for most people this is their transcript and request for academic documents form endorsed by their school) are delivered to IQAS.

For people who send their entire application in a single package (I don't know how they achieve this to be honest seeing as IQAS insists that the transcript must be sent by the issuing institution), they receive only one AOR (or probably AOR 1 & 2 together) and their application is put in line for processing.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Fahadkazmi

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
So 12 weeks from the date of documents received and not 12 weeks when evaluation started?
12 weeks from the date they receive the last of the documents which will enable them to commence the evaluation. Which date was the last of your documents delivered to IQAS?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
12 weeks from the date they receive the last of the documents which will enable them to commence the evaluation. Which date was the last of your documents delivered to IQAS?
I haven't sent it yet. I'm only planning to send it now. I got my ECA done from WES but want to give a second shot at IQAS since I didn't get the expected evaluation.

Tanu D

May 19, 2018
I recieved my ECA soft copy today. My bachelor degree got evaluated. However my MBA from SMU has not been evaluated. I am wondering if they even checked the transcripts that were sent directly by SMU.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I recieved my ECA soft copy today. My bachelor degree got evaluated. However my MBA from SMU has not been evaluated. I am wondering if they even checked the transcripts that were sent directly by SMU.
Check back with them, iqas is good with SMU-DE degrees and evaluate it as Masters....

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was reading IQAS detailed UK credentials. It is mentioned there that The Postgraduate Certificate usually lasts six months and generally compares to the completion of a Graduate Certificate with a focus in xxx.

So does this mean its compared to 1 year program? The duration is not mentioned though

Anyone got their PG Certificates assessed by IQAS?

piscean26

Aug 27, 2017
Hi all,

Please advise.

I have got WES report saying "Bachelor's Degree(3 years)

Additionay, have IQAS report for my Dilplma 2 years stating"University Diploma"

So Am I eligible for Two or More certificate or Masters ?

Please guide