+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Have couple of questions, can anyone active on this thread please answer?
1. I see that many of you have sent the sealed Transcript envelopes together with other required documents yourself even though IQAS ideally needs the university to send that directly. I'm in a similar situation as I've already collected the transcripts from both Bachelors/Masters universities and doing that again will take 2 months. Did you need to mention anything specific in your application form / separately to IQAS for this or did you just send it all together in a big envelope and IQAS accepted without question.
2. Have anyone got a Masters equivalence for full-time BA(3-year)+MA(2-year) degrees from recognized universities in India, or similar 5 year post-secondary study like BCom+MCom or BSc+MSc. I know MBA/PGDM are generally treated differently. I've already submitted the degrees for evaluation to WES, but I'm going to get a Bachelors+Post Graduate Diploma equivalence from them. So, I need to know if people have received Masters equivalence for similar degree before I submit my application IQAS.
3. Is the current timeline from delivery of documents to IQAS to the final soft copy ECA about 3-3.5 months? It seems so looking at the posts.

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Is there anyone same like mine boat??

My Timeline is :

Online File Submission: 24 March
File Confirmation Received: 8 May
Academics Confirmation Received: 20 June

Waiting for ECA soft and Hard Copy

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Masters has been recognized as certificate course.
Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know which degree you had and from which university?

I have also applied for ECA from IQAS (sent my application & delivered on June 19th). My degree is MBA from Sikkim Manipal University - DE. Do you think I’ll get masters equivalent to Canadian Masters. Please suggest.

gogetters

May 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know which degree you had and from which university?

I have also applied for ECA from IQAS (sent my application & delivered on June 19th). My degree is MBA from Sikkim Manipal University - DE. Do you think I’ll get masters equivalent to Canadian Masters. Please suggest.
I am not sure, mine was not from SMU.

Benito

Apr 20, 2017
For thoes of us who got our AOR2 on the 16th of may i sent a mail to IQAS and i got this reply from them.
Hello,

Your application is in process and is expected to be finalized on or before July 20, 2018.

Please note, 12 weeks is a guideline. The time it takes to complete an assessment varies depending on the extent to which contents in the application need to be verified.

Thank you for your patience.

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
For thoes of us who got our AOR2 on the 16th of may i sent a mail to IQAS and i got this reply from them.
Hello,

Your application is in process and is expected to be finalized on or before July 20, 2018.

Please note, 12 weeks is a guideline. The time it takes to complete an assessment varies depending on the extent to which contents in the application need to be verified.

Thank you Benito. Thank you.

Reactions: Benito

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Hello,

Thanks so one more round gone not sure why it takes them so long, it really hurts chances of getting ita. I think they should work on improving the process

Reactions: Benito

Benito

Apr 20, 2017
Thanks so one more round gone not sure why it takes them so long, it really hurts chances of getting ita. I think they should work on improving the process
well, no one knows why it actually took them so long in completing the ECA. at least we have hope that any time soon it will our ECA will be ready it could be on Monday. yea it hurts so much as rounds are going to get ITA. lets hope dey find a way round it by reducing their ECA processing time. Thanks all please lets us not all forget to keep our selves posted.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018

Yes it will