Masters Documents Reached IQAS Office 30 May 2018

Date of AOR 1: 09 May 2018

However I am still waiting for AOR 2

Whereas, my wife's timeline is as follows:

Applied Online 21 April 2018
Application Reached IQAS Office 31 May 2018
Academic Records Reached 24 May 2018

Date of AOR1 & AOR2 in a single email: 4th July 2018

Is it possible if her documents reached one day after me, she can get the AOR2 before me?

Dashing

Jun 19, 2018
I hope so too. This is torturing. With birthdays bringing down CRS points, one can't help but worry about future draws and be wishing it to come down. We shall continue to keep up hope. My AOR2 was 16th May. for documents received on April 13. This should be 12 weeks since they received all my documents. So I am expecting the ECA anytime. I only have one degree for evaluation. I also believed that yesterday was a holiday for them because of Canada day. I hope they resume today and give me my ECA soft copy at least.
keep the hopes high. i pray you get your ECA this week. i have a doubt, i have Russian education, will it be considered as same as the Canadian education?

Dashing

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone

I am a bit confused here

My timeline is as follows:

Applied Online 24 March 2018
Application Reached IQAS Office 09 April 2018

Bachelors Documents Reached IQAS Office 06 April 2018
Masters Documents Reached IQAS Office 30 May 2018

Date of AOR 1: 09 May 2018

However I am still waiting for AOR 2

Whereas, my wife's timeline is as follows:

Applied Online 21 April 2018
Application Reached IQAS Office 31 May 2018
Academic Records Reached 24 May 2018

Date of AOR1 & AOR2 in a single email: 4th July 2018

Is it possible if her documents reached one day after me, she can get the AOR2 before me?
is the AOR1 for your application or for the education ?

Dashing

Jun 19, 2018
I can see your masters degree reached 30th may. Im not sure but they send only Two AOR, one for education and the other for application. Once they open your masters envelop, the same time they might send you the 2nd AOR. Becauae they won't send you 2nd AOR only for the bachelor's degree.

I prefer calling them, and check with them to be sure. Because email they won't reply precisely.

sanjaymlal

Mar 27, 2018
I can see your masters degree reached 30th may. Im not sure but they send only Two AOR, one for education and the other for application. Once they open your masters envelop, the same time they might send you the 2nd AOR. Becauae they won't send you 2nd AOR only for the bachelor's degree.

I prefer calling them, and check with them to be sure. Because email they won't reply precisely.
I am aware of that but my masters degree reached on 30th may and my wife's degree reached on 31st may, but she has gotten the AOR for her academics whereas mine is still awaited

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018

IQAS phone number has been on permanent busy for a week now. Please is there any other way to reach them by phone? Does anyone know?

Jul 5, 2018
can someone please explain this email to me it is First email I have received from IQAS
does they are asking about my Identification document in this email ? or it is just an information pasted with the email ?

below is the email : -

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Dear Mr. Singh:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing. Our current processing times are posted on the IQAS website: www.alberta.ca/iqas

In order to proceed with your assessment IQAS requires the following documents:

Photocopy of proof of name (e.g., copy of marriage certificate, record of landing, passport page or any government issued ID)

IQAS accepts notarized copies done by a notary public, commissioner of oaths or lawyer. (Please note that notarized copies are not returned)

Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
can someone please explain this email to me it is First email I have received from IQAS
does they are asking about my Identification document in this email ? or it is just an information pasted with the email ?

below is the email : -

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Dear Mr. Singh:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing. Our current processing times are posted on the IQAS website: www.alberta.ca/iqas

In order to proceed with your assessment IQAS requires the following documents:

Photocopy of proof of name (e.g., copy of marriage certificate, record of landing, passport page or any government issued ID)

IQAS accepts notarized copies done by a notary public, commissioner of oaths or lawyer. (Please note that notarized copies are not returned)

Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5
Did you send passport copy?