+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Dashing

Jun 19, 2018
Hello Guys.. Just want to check if anyone with AOR 2 in June month have received ECA yet.. I got AOR on June 8th. Not sure how long to wait for ECA. Any idea, anyone... Please help.. Really tensed. I have got 2 degrees to be assessed.
Not yet.. no news,
My AOR was on 22june

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks li,
Well this time frame is so long.. I hope draw points come below, the moment I get my eca
I hope so too. This is torturing. With birthdays bringing down CRS points, one can't help but worry about future draws and be wishing it to come down. We shall continue to keep up hope. My AOR2 was 16th May. for documents received on April 13. This should be 12 weeks since they received all my documents. So I am expecting the ECA anytime. I only have one degree for evaluation. I also believed that yesterday was a holiday for them because of Canada day. I hope they resume today and give me my ECA soft copy at least.

Benito

Apr 20, 2017
I hope so too. This is torturing. With birthdays bringing down CRS points, one can't help but worry about future draws and be wishing it to come down. We shall continue to keep up hope. My AOR2 was 16th May. for documents received on April 13. This should be 12 weeks since they received all my documents. So I am expecting the ECA anytime. I only have one degree for evaluation. I also believed that yesterday was a holiday for them because of Canada day. I hope they resume today and give me my ECA soft copy at least.
Like wise mine AOR2 was was also on the 16th may so waiting patiently for it as i also thought of the holiday they had yesterday. expecting it today or tomorrow.

Reactions: li-kowa

Umaima

Mar 3, 2018
Hi people,

Is there anyone who sent their documents in February 2018 and is still awaiting ECA?

My timeline is as follows. I believe people who had sent their application after February have already received their ECA. Why is my application taking so long I am so confused. My husband and I had applied together and we both haven’t received the ECA yet. Can anyone please advise?

Our Documents reached IQAS: February 7, 2018
1st Email from IQAS for receipt of documents: March 26, 2018
2nd Email from IQAS for receipt of documents: April 04, 2018

ECA Soft copy not received yet.

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hi people,

Is there anyone who sent their documents in February 2018 and is still awaiting ECA?

My timeline is as follows. I believe people who had sent their application after February have already received their ECA. Why is my application taking so long I am so confused. My husband and I had applied together and we both haven’t received the ECA yet. Can anyone please advise?

Our Documents reached IQAS: February 7, 2018
1st Email from IQAS for receipt of documents: March 26, 2018
2nd Email from IQAS for receipt of documents: April 04, 2018

ECA Soft copy not received yet.
Can you kindly put a call across to them? It may have been a mix up somewhere. Call or email them.

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Me also in same boat man

Umaima

Mar 3, 2018
Can you kindly put a call across to them? It may have been a mix up somewhere. Call or email them.

Hi li-Kowa,

Their number is always busy whenever I call them. Also, I did email them twice.. and received the following response. Now I am clueless.. do u know anyone who is in the same boat?

Dear Umaima,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

Your file number is 192xxx.The information you have provided has been forwarded to the IQAS office for their response.

Should you have further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact IQAS at 1-780-427-2655

Regards,

MG

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Labour

li-kowa

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hi li-Kowa,

Their number is always busy whenever I call them. Also, I did email them twice.. and received the following response. Now I am clueless.. do u know anyone who is in the same boat?

Dear Umaima,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

Your file number is 192xxx. The information you have provided has been forwarded to the IQAS office for their response.

Should you have further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact IQAS at 1-780-427-2655

Regards,

MG

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Labour
Hello Umaima,
I am very confused that you have not gotten your ECA when earlier dates have been given. I would like to ask, did you go to your school to find out if IQAS sent a verification email to them? If that is the case, some school's response may be very slow. You need to find out.
Thanks