+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Seems like there were no ECA sent out during last week. IQAS has become very slow. A guy on forum received hos AOR2 on 9th april and still no ECA
Yeah.. in my case, AOR2 on April 18th and still no ECA. While my wife got her AOR2 in the same day and got her ECA on May 25th.

nmalik14

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have sent my wife's application on 5 May and have not heard anything back yet, I do know they take some time to acknowledge. but the main question I have is that when I sent my wife application I sent it with her old passport as we were not intending to change her last name but now we have got new passport and her name has been change. Should I wait for the AOR and then send them new passport copy and marriage certificate or should I not waste time and send it now with the application ID?

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have sent my wife's application on 5 May and have not heard anything back yet, I do know they take some time to acknowledge. but the main question I have is that when I sent my wife application I sent it with her old passport as we were not intending to change her last name but now we have got new passport and her name has been change. Should I wait for the AOR and then send them new passport copy and marriage certificate or should I not waste time and send it now with the application ID?
If I were you I would email and call them just to make sure of what is the correct thing to do. This is a very specific situation and may be hard to find someone else here who went through it. To be on the safe side, email them and do whatever they request.

Best luck.

nmalik14

Jun 5, 2018
If I were you I would email and call them just to make sure of what is the correct thing to do. This is a very specific situation and may be hard to find someone else here who went through it. To be on the safe side, email them and do whatever they request.

Best luck.
I did and the lady told me to wait for the file number? can you let me know when do we receive file number? is it when we receive AOR?

Reactions: rclmont

anne69

Jun 6, 2018
Hello my timeline so far
Application arrived : 10th April
Transcripts Arrived: 17th April

AOR 1 : May 10
AOR 2 : May 23

Soft copy: not yet
Hard Copy: not yet

Just hoping it doesn’t take more than a month. Tiring

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello my timeline so far
Application arrived : 10th April
Transcripts Arrived: 17th April

AOR 1 : May 10
AOR 2 : May 23

Soft copy: not yet
Hard Copy: not yet

Just hoping it doesn’t take more than a month. Tiring
Hope that you will get soon. But after mid-april no eca update in any forum. :(

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All documents received by them on March 18 and I am still awaiting ECA .... so safe to say 3 to 4 months after delivering all your documents
Wanted to know why are people going IQAS rather than WES then. Is it because WES requires more documentations and attestation to process?

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Wanted to know why are people going IQAS rather than WES then. Is it because WES requires more documentations and attestation to process?
In my case, i am living abroad and cant have matric inter board attestations done ... could only ask favor from a friend to get the sealed envelope from university...

However this ssc / hac requirement is only for pakistan... else i would have definitely gone with WES