+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi, Can anyone please assist me and guide that what would be the IQAS equivalency in following two situations:
1) 4 Years BBA + 1.5 Years MBA Degree from Pakistan (Total 17.5 Years of Education)

2) 2 Year B.Com + 3 Years MBA Degree from Pakistan (Total 17.0 Years of Education)

Can i get IQAS equivalency of Masters degree in above both situations????

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hi, Can anyone please assist me and guide that what would be the IQAS equivalency in following two situations:
1) 4 Years BBA + 1.5 Years MBA Degree from Pakistan (Total 17.5 Years of Education)

2) 2 Year B.Com + 3 Years MBA Degree from Pakistan (Total 17.0 Years of Education)

Can i get IQAS equivalency of Masters degree in above both situations????
My Dear Brother from Pakistan,

It is not easy for anyone to say exactly what credential you will receive. It depends not only on your Degree but also the University from where you studied.

I would suggest you to verify if your Institution is recognized by WES. If not, then you explore other agencies like IQAS.

In my opinion, in both scenarios you had mentioned, you will get "Two or more Certificates with at least one program 3 or more years". I am not an expert. I am only sharing my best guess for you.

My best wishes to you!
Mathan

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
My Dear Brother from Pakistan,

It is not easy for anyone to say exactly what credential you will receive. It depends not only on your Degree but also the University from where you studied.

I would suggest you to verify if your Institution is recognized by WES. If not, then you explore other agencies like IQAS.

In my opinion, in both scenarios you had mentioned, you will get "Two or more Certificates with at least one program 3 or more years". I am not an expert. I am only sharing my best guess for you.

My best wishes to you!
Mathan
Thanks Mathan, for such a nice response. The way you guided me is brilliant. Thanks alot

Reactions: mathansri

shahza429

May 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

I sent two separate packages to IQAS for ECA, the first arrived on 15th Jan and the 2nd one on 19th Jan. I received first AOR on the 2nd March that my application has been received. Still waiting for 2nd AOR and ECA.

Regards,
Ali
My application was delivered on 23 Jan

and it is now 7 march still no AOR :(

so i am wondering so as they said they want 12-13 weeks to give ECA
so this is after we get AOR or this 12 weeks start from the time our documents are delivered.

karachiite

Dec 30, 2017

so this is after we get AOR or this 12 weeks start from the time our documents are delivered.
It starts after AOR

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018

Mine too delivered on 23rd Jan. No AOR yet, but I'm hopeful that it will be sent by end of this week or max early next week.

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mine was received on 17th jan n thank god got my first AOR today. Waiting for the second one now
its good to hear that u got first AOR. But its a long way journey to get ECA, currently require a lot of patience, likewise in my case i have done my ielts and still unable to create profile on express entry, because i don't have my ECA yet even after 5 months.

Another thing need to keep in mind is that u may receive a requirement of identity documents from IQAS between 1st and 2nd AOR, even if u have already sent those docs to them, they may require CLEAR COPY of ur identity docs again that in result prolong your timeline.

Last but not the least, processing time of 12-14 weeks start after your 2nd AOR.
So Be Patient, Cheers & Good Luck...........!!!

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
My Timelines as below:

Docs reached : 24th Jan
1st Aor : Awaiting
2nd AoR: Awaiting
Eca soft copy: Awaiting
Hardcopy : Awaiting

Waiting ....... Waiting

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
My Timelines as below:

Docs reached : 24th Jan
1st Aor : Awaiting
2nd AoR: Awaiting
Eca soft copy: Awaiting
Hardcopy : Awaiting

Waiting ....... Waiting
You have to wait for couple of weeks to get final ECA. Processing time that is 12-14 weeks will start after your second AOR. I am not an expert but keeping in view the current scenario, it is expected that you will receive your final ECA by end of June or mid July 2018. But again, you may receive before June, as its my guess based on current scenario. Good Luck

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
You have to wait for couple of weeks to get final ECA. Processing time that is 12-14 weeks will start after your second AOR. I am not an expert but keeping in view the current scenario, it is expected that you will receive your final ECA by end of June or mid July 2018. But again, you may receive before June, as its my guess based on current scenario. Good Luck

o_O
Seeing the trend I think I should get AOR max by next week and final report by end of April :rolleyes:.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
o_O
Seeing the trend I think I should get AOR max by next week and final report by end of April :rolleyes:.
Really.. is it taking that long... my documents were delivered on 27th and 28th Feb... so do you mean i should look at a time line of May ???
Thats too long buddy...

btw what is AOR?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Really.. is it taking that long... my documents were delivered on 27th and 28th Feb... so do you mean i should look at a time line of May ???
Thats too long buddy...

btw what is AOR?
May, Yes if you get lucky but as per their process of 12 weeks be ready to wait till July, assuming you ll get first AOR by 2nd week of April... o_O

AOR : Acknowledgment Of Receipt