+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

gaurul

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing. Our current processing times are posted on the IQAS website: www.work.alberta.ca/iqas

Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail or fax the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5

Fax: (780) 422-9734

I received an e-mail today. Please let me know that they have received application package and transcripts or both or just the application. I have received an e-mail different you. Please have a look at it and let me know.

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application and academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.iqas.alberta.ca for the current processing time.

PS: Did they mean the transcripts for "academic documents" as they had written that they have received application and academic documents ?

karachiite

Dec 30, 2017
I received an e-mail today. Please let me know that they have received application package and transcripts or both or just the application. I have received an e-mail different you. Please have a look at it and let me know.

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application and academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.iqas.alberta.ca for the current processing time.

PS: Did they mean the transcripts for "academic documents" as they had written that they have received application and academic documents ?
when your package was delivered?

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017

They have recieved both your application and academic record.

Reactions: gaurul

pallavishekar

Jan 7, 2018

Hello,
Even i received similar acknowledgement, they mean that they have received both your application and transcripts.
here they mean your sealed transcript from university when they say "academic documents".
So this is your AOR., now you can wait for ECA report soft copy next.

Reactions: gaurul

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello,
Even i received similar acknowledgement, they mean that they have received both your application and transcripts.
here they mean your sealed transcript from university when they say "academic documents".
What are your time lines...

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
Anyone received AOR with end December application. My application reached on 29th of December yet haven't got first AOR. I assume they are taking more than 6 weeks to send the first email.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
What does the 12 week timeline mean? It starts from the day your documents reach IQAS or from the date of AOR
It starts from the second email that you receive which shall confirm "all transcripts and application is received and in progress"

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Anyone received AOR with end December application. My application reached on 29th of December yet haven't got first AOR. I assume they are taking more than 6 weeks to send the first email.
On which date, your transcripts reached IQAS?

gaurul

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,
Thanks a ton :)