+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
I w

I would suggest you should call them.. average time taken to complete the ECA was 3.5 weeks until August 2017.. in last 4 months it has gone up to 5.5 weeks as avg.. and maximum time 7.5 weeks... It's surely done.. please call them
The guy on the phone clearly said last time that he is a customer care represntative of IQAS. and doesn't know anything more except to utter the same standard reply is to wait. Its been more than 11 weeks now and almost 4 months. since I applied. I regret opting for IQAS.

Shivaansh

Jan 26, 2018
The guy on the phone clearly said last time that he is a customer care represntative of IQAS. and doesn't know anything more except to utter the same standard reply is to wait. Its been more than 11 weeks now and almost 4 months. since I applied. I regret opting for IQAS.
Can I offer to help.. do you want me to call them for you and try?

Shivaansh

Jan 26, 2018
Sounds good mate.. my wife is preparing to arrange the documents to get it done from IQAS.. she is quite behind.. but will post regular updates:)

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hi,
Just got email iqas- my eca completed

"
Please note that your assessment has been completed and the assessment report is right under the process of mail-out. IQAS will email you the tracking no. after mailing out your report. We appreciate your patience "
Hopefully will receive eca this week.
Its been 8 days since this reply abou eca completion but unfortunately I have not yet received ECA copy. I made call to iqas today- same standard reply "you have to wait"

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
Anybody with an AOR this week? Kindly share your timelines so that we know which week processing is happening!
Kind Regards

Last edited:

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
Its been 8 days since this reply abou eca completion but unfortunately I have not yet received ECA copy. I made call to iqas today- same standard reply "you have to wait"
Wonder why the time gap to send the soft copy! Instead of sending eca assessment complete confirmatory mail they could have directly send the soft copy of eca...... or is sending the confirmation first then soft copy the norm?

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Wonder why the time gap to send the soft copy! Instead of sending eca assessment complete confirmatory mail they could have directly send the soft copy of eca...... or is sending the confirmation first then soft copy the norm?
Finally I got ECA soft copy. A word of advice to all:- IQAS is very very unprofessional and takes hell lot time. Just to add my ECA completion date is 20th Dec, so they took 41 days for sending email. Seriously its 3rd class service. Go with wes.
Thank you.

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
Finally I got ECA soft copy. A word of advice to all:- IQAS is very very unprofessional and takes hell lot time. Just to add my ECA completion date is 20th Dec, so they took 41 days for sending email. Seriously its 3rd class service. Go with wes.
Thank you.
Oh great.......congrats on receiving your soft copy. Please notify the rest of us when you recieve your hard copy as well.

Last edited:

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you.
Congrats. I am too waiting since mid of November that is when I got my 2nd AOR. Upon multiple inquiries I got a reply that the assessment has been completed and is in the final stage. I have no idea what do they mean by final stage and this like two weeks ago still I haven't got the soft form ECA yet. I wonder how much longer I have to wait. People whose timeline is later than mine have gotten their reports. IQAS has really a very unprofessional attitude.