+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Dec 18, 2018
My university had submitted docs in mid jan but still the status is "Pending" (Waititng for transcripts) where as I see some replies above where the assesment is already complete (They had submitted the docs after me - Mar'2021). Is it dependent on the country?

Ieltsindia234

Jan 8, 2021
My university had submitted docs in mid jan but still the status is "Pending" (Waititng for transcripts) where as I see some replies above where the assesment is already complete (They had submitted the docs after me - Mar'2021). Is it dependent on the country?
Probably cuz they sent soft copies and your University sent hard copy

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Help Needed!!

Today I got my IQAS Assessment and it says " The Master of Arts degree generally compares to Completion of a One-Year Master of Arts Degree with Focus in Psychology"

Does this mean I can select Masters Degree in my Express Entry Profile?

It doesn't say, it's Diploma or something else but a One Year Master's Degree.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Applied on 27th March 2021
Documents delivered on 6th April, 2021
Application acceptance email received on 14th April, 2021
Documents emailed by University on 19th April, 2021
On 22 April, 2021 received an email that my documents have been received and current status is "In line for processing"
Reviewing : 28th April, 2021
Final Review: 07th May, 2021
16 May, 2021, Downloaded the Report using Fluctuation trick

Lovely Professional University (LPU), Punjab Masters of Arts in Psychology got an Equivalent of Canadian Masters Degree in Psychology (One Year Master's Degree) but in your Express Entry Profile you can select Masters as the equivalency is Masters Degree and not Diploma.

shreyas.khot

May 17, 2021
Dear all,

I signed up on the 13 may 2021 and completed my draft application for ECA on 14 May2021.

I have been trying to complete the payment but I am unable to do so cuz my profile doesn't have a file number ( file number is a mandatory field and doesn't get auto filled on the payment page)

I have checked the following

1) No file number on top right corner of IQAS profile
2) No file number on the application form ( which gets downloaded after I press preview my application)
3) No file number generated on the order form ( new tab that opens up as we press submit on payment page)

In addition to this, I have also contacted IQAS via the contact form but I have not received any resolution yet.

Can you please confirm if anyone has addressed such an issue in the past. If yes, your assistance shall be highly appreciated

Thank you

Regards

Jagjeet_anttal

Mar 26, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
Dear all,

I signed up on the 13 may 2021 and completed my draft application for ECA on 14 May2021.

I have been trying to complete the payment but I am unable to do so cuz my profile doesn't have a file number ( file number is a mandatory field and doesn't get auto filled on the payment page)

I have checked the following

1) No file number on top right corner of IQAS profile
2) No file number on the application form ( which gets downloaded after I press preview my application)
3) No file number generated on the order form ( new tab that opens up as we press submit on payment page)

In addition to this, I have also contacted IQAS via the contact form but I have not received any resolution yet.

Can you please confirm if anyone has addressed such an issue in the past. If yes, your assistance shall be highly appreciated

Thank you

Regards
have you tried using a different browser?
and is your internet a high-speed connection?

You can also DM me