+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

baani27

Feb 23, 2021
Hi,

Cud anyone pls help in IQAS login as for last few days I m trying to login at 8.15am(Alberta time) but unable to login .
Cud anyone pls help in giving any tip as how to make it better so that I can submit my file.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
It was on 27th January.
Now i got my report through fluctuation mode.
I got one year master's degree focus in commerce.
Mine also changed to fluctuation mode and downloaded.
I have a doubt which is the reference number we should use in our express entry profile? It is the reference number we received at the time of creating the profile in IQAS or is it the one in the report showing at top right?

Reactions: Monika aspirant

Khanzul khyar

Jan 8, 2021
Mine also changed to fluctuation mode and downloaded.
I have a doubt which is the reference number we should use in our express entry profile? It is the reference number we received at the time of creating the profile in IQAS or is it the one in the report showing at top right?
Yaaaay! Finally and congrats.

The number to use for your express entry profile is the one on the top right of your report

Reactions: Monika aspirant

Khanzul khyar

Jan 8, 2021
Thank you.

Now the wait starts for FSW draw.

Hey, do you know if there is any difference between the report we downloaded from immiboard with the final version ?
I saw somewhere on this thread that it's the same

IRCC be messing with people, once you submit your profile, you don't get into the pool immediately, your profile shows pending and people have been waiting for days

nikitadas

Jan 3, 2021

IRCC be messing with people, once you submit your profile, you don't get into the pool immediately, your profile shows pending and people have been waiting for days
Is it? Do you have any idea what that means? Do we have to wait to get into the pool like we waited for ECA from IQAS?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019

Im already having an active express entry profile. With master equivalency i was able to get more points. so just updated the details and new CRS score is updated.