+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My spouse's documents were delivered to IQAS in the first week of October. Someone here said that they are opening the mail from early September now. I wonder if we'll get an AOR before the holiday season. Does anyone know how many days they take off during that period?
Generally two weeks. They will put up a notice on website, so keep a watch

Reactions: meow888

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Once again my complete timeline till receiving ECA mail from courier.... :)

Application submitted: 14 June
Transcripts delivered: 02 July
AOR 1 and 2: 10 October
in-line for processing: 09 November
Final review: 14 November
Fluctuation: 20 November (status date updated with fluctuation, report downloaded with tweak)
Mailed: 25 November (status date updated, View Certificate link appeared, report downloaded again)
DHL Courier received: 28 November (dispatched 26 November)

Well done, did you receive the invitation to apply?

Sep 29, 2019
Dubai
Hi, need help as Im started to panic and being worried about my timeline. I submitted my documents last Sept 4 and courier drop my package at IQAS on Sept 12. When do you think Is the expected AOR and expected Release of result based on the trends now. Hope you can assist me as my last day at work is on Jan 31st 2020.

VijayBK

Mar 27, 2019
Finally that moment has arrived when i share my timeline and say IQAS good bye for good..
Docs delivered- 26th Jun
AOR 1 & 2- 9th Oct
Assessing- 10th Nov
Final review- 21st Nov
Fluctuation- 29th Nov

Downloaded the report with the hack and so damn happy that i got masters.. Now i will remove my WES assessment from the profile, which gave me bachlors to my PG course, and will update IQAS result, boosting my CRS score..Here i go..cant wait till morning to update it..

Reactions: maplemom

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Finally that moment has arrived when i share my timeline and say IQAS good bye for good..
Docs delivered- 26th Jun
AOR 1 & 2- 9th Oct
Assessing- 10th Nov
Final review- 21st Nov
Fluctuation- 29th Nov

Downloaded the report with the hack and so damn happy that i got masters.. Now i will remove my WES assessment from the profile, which gave me bachlors to my PG course, and will update IQAS result, boosting my CRS score..Here i go..cant wait till morning to update it..
Congrats buddy!
Did your status change to inline for processing or directly to Assesing after you recieved your air 1 and 2?

VijayBK

Mar 27, 2019
I need help guys. my PG is in forestry management, which is actually like na MBA, but the IQAS report says its equivalent to a masters degree in Science, with focus in forestry management. Now i am confused what field of study should i choose in my express entry profile- Science or management?

SlowBurn

Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria
Finally my journey is over...My timeline:

Application submitted: 13 June
Transcripts delivered: 03 July
AOR 1 and 2: 18 October
in-line for processing: 22 October
Final review: 21 November
Fluctuation: 29 November (status date updated with fluctuation, report downloaded with tweak)

On to the next level...!!

Reactions: maplemom

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
This trick won't work in final review. If there is a change in date of status further down the line, you can try using the trick then.

Fluctuations = status says completed for a moment, and reverts back to final review.
If the status is stable at final review, the trick won't work.
Finally received the fluctuation today and downloaded as per @rajapanesar trick! Awesome! Thank you

B.Tech in Computer Science (PTU Jalandhar ) and Post Graduate Diploma compares to University Diploma (SCDL Pune Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning)

So its two and more degrees right?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Finally received the fluctuation today and downloaded as per @rajapanesar trick! Awesome! Thank you

B.Tech in Computer Science (PTU Jalandhar ) and Post Graduate Diploma compares to University Diploma (SCDL Pune Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning)

So its two and more degrees right?
Yup, it's two or more.