IQAS ECA timeline tracking

phillipvp

Hello,

Documents sent : 5th May 2019
All transcripts and documents delivered to IQAS by : 22nd May 2019

Still the applications status says : Submitted

No AOR received yet.

Exactly same for wife

Any idea how long before AOR? Should I call them?

Thanks
It will take approx 4 months for them to change the status to inline processing and another 1.5 to 2 months for completing all process

phillipvp

Please just a quick one. I submitted my online application to iqas on the 12th of march 2019. I sent the checklist to iqas on the 4th of June, my university forwarded my transcript to iqas on the 8th of June, as a lawyer who have been called to the bar, I applied for my transcript from law school to be sent to iqas, which same was sent on the 10th of August, 2019 to iqas, when should I expect aor1 and aor2 from iqas... This wait is emotionally draining. I need a response asap.
from the date of documents delivery approx 4 months for them to change the status to inline processing and another 1.5 to 2 months for completing all process

Reactions: imran86

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Dear Lord, didn't check my status on Weekend, and turns out we have moved to Assessing on September 21.
Hurray and fingers crossed!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My IQAS Assessment says

The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in design and visual communication

The postgraduate certificate generally compares to the completion of a graduate certificate with a focus in design and animation.

Does this qualify for two or more degrees/diplomas?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My IQAS Assessment says

The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in design and visual communication

The postgraduate certificate generally compares to the completion of a graduate certificate with a focus in design and animation.

I think it does, please check here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html . Few cases from link above (hope yours is one of them) -

1. Three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree plus a Graduate Certificate - Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees
2.Three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree plus a Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration] - Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees
3. Three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree plus a Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration] - Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees

Last edited:
Reactions: SithLord

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
My IQAS Assessment says

It is. Congratulations for your degrees getting evaluated.
Good luck for further process.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Thank you for suggesting this. We already figured the way we were going is the only way possible.
Hope lies in AINP now, NOC 0124 gets picked by Alberta and we get a score boost.

PS: profile is online with bachelor's ECA.
I pray everything works out well for you against all odds. Stay strong!

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Received the documents at home.
As suspected, university not recognised by IQAS. Surprisingly, 2 other people got it last month; same university and same degree.:(

Was expecting a master's equivalency, 461 CRS score.
Now birthday early November, losing 5 points for that, if I get a master's from some other agency, it will be around new year's time.
So, 456 will be my score, and it doesn't look promising.

Last edited:

phillipvp

As suspected, university not recognised by IQAS. Surprisingly, 2 other people got it last month; same university and same degree.:(

Now birthday early November, losing 5 points for that, if I get a master's from some other agency, it will be around new year's time.
Its not a bad score... Keep faith and things will turn up like you desire

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

1. Which University?
2. Is it possible that the course wasn't recognized during the time it was undertaken.

456 should be perfect by around new year as Jan would certainly have a b2b draw!!