+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

U.F

Feb 25, 2019
t

THANKS!!! IT WORKED!!

MY TIMELINE JUST TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS.
MAY 16-PROFILE CREATED ON IQAS SITE
JUNE 3- TRANSCRIPTS DELIVERED(ELECTRONIC)
JUNE 5- THEY DOWNLOADED IT AND I GOT A NOTIFICATION
JULY 26 - IN LINE FOR PROCESSING
SEPT 5- FINAL REVIEW
SEPT 9- FLUCTUATION (FINAL REVIEW AND COMPLETE)(FOLLOWED THE TRICKS TO DOWNLOAD SUGGESTED BY 'rajapanesar' AND THE REPORT IS DATED SEPT 5.)
3 MONTHS TOTAL PROCESSING TIME FOR ME
MY LLB WAS EVALUATED AS FIRST PROFESSION DEGREE.
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!
How did you send documents "electronically"?

Moonahsan

Jul 12, 2018
I'm sitting with you here, in line for processing from over 6 weeks.
Also checked with universities, no emails for confirmation either. I thought one of the universities were being lazy and not responding to IQAS queries; turns out it's just the IQAS that has slowed down on me.
Here's waiting then, no hope for a September profile creation.
in your wife's report what is written as final???

phillipvp

I'm sitting with you here, in line for processing from over 6 weeks.
Also checked with universities, no emails for confirmation either. I thought one of the universities were being lazy and not responding to IQAS queries; turns out it's just the IQAS that has slowed down on me.
Here's waiting then, no hope for a September profile creation.
I am also waiting to see the status change to assessing atleast

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
So which option i will select??? As i Know graduate program refers to masters

The statement written is "The master's degree generally compares to the completion of Master's of business Administration"
If the statement is "The master's degree generally compares to the completion of Master's of business Administration" then u can surely consider it as master.

Make sure to write the statements for better understanding and no confusion.

reibirose

Aug 5, 2019
hi everyone,
I have distance learning degree from Sikkim Manipal University, and I have send payment on July 29. It shows status as submitted. Anyone have idea how long it will take and as its distance learning, will they reject it ?
If they reject, will they send me any emails.
Thanks

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
hi everyone,
I have distance learning degree from Sikkim Manipal University, and I have send payment on July 29. It shows status as submitted. Anyone have idea how long it will take and as its distance learning, will they reject it ?
If they reject, will they send me any emails.
Thanks
IT may take 5-6 months for complete process. Yes, if they reject the will notify.

And regarding the rejection I've never heard sikkim distance degree getting rejected. If any one have experience or aware of SMU evaluation please respond.