+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
no not even fluctuation yet. no reponse after final review
Mine start fluctuating from today, is there any way to download soft copy !! I have contacted amyth.india and he hasn’t replied me yet
If anyone knows the trick feel free to help me out
Much appreciated thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hey, my report is complete and I downloaded it but there is still no signature. What do I do now?
Wave it front of some people and show them that. IMM number is required to start EOI profile, even a WES report doesn't have any stamp or signature.

Ask other applicants(recipients) and IQAS if that is a standard procedure(no signatures).

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
I got the assessment completion email on 3rd May, but on downloading the certificate, I found it is of some other person.
I replied to that email with this mistake, even sent emails from their contact page, But no reply yet.
Tried calling them but not able to contact yet because of timing or other issues.
On 7th May, I received the hard copy of this wrong certificate.

After waiting for 5 months, all I get is a wrong certificate and no response from IQAS!!

Can anyone tell any other option to contact IQAS, to get quick response ?

DehtahGeh

Apr 28, 2019
I got the assessment completion email on 3rd May, but on downloading the certificate, I found it is of some other person.
I replied to that email with this mistake, even sent emails from their contact page, But no reply yet.
Tried calling them but not able to contact yet because of timing or other issues.
On 7th May, I received the hard copy of this wrong certificate.

After waiting for 5 months, all I get is a wrong certificate and no response from IQAS!!

Can anyone tell any other option to contact IQAS, to get quick response ?
Why not call them at their own time since you know there is a time difference issue? Keep trying to call at their own time and I'm sure one of them would definitely pick. Try to set an alarm for their 9:30am to be sure their lines wouldn't be so busy. I'm sure you can google their time to know how much the time difference is with yours. All the best.

Ravi.P

Apr 19, 2019
Mine start fluctuating from today, is there any way to download soft copy !! I have contacted amyth.india and he hasn’t replied me yet
If anyone knows the trick feel free to help me out
Much appreciated thanks
When did status moved to final review

kadagal

Apr 18, 2019
Good morning guys,

Please I need your help/advise. I submitted my (online) application on the 28 of November, 2018 and sent the (physical) application to IQAS a month later. I still have not received my first AOR.

1. Is it okay if I send the (physical) application request to IQAS again? Is there any penalty for sending the application request twice?

2. What happens if my transcripts get to IQAS before the application request form?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Good morning guys,

Please I need your help/advise. I submitted my (online) application on the 28 of November, 2018 and sent the (physical) application to IQAS a month later. I still have not received my first AOR.

1. Is it okay if I send the (physical) application request to IQAS again? Is there any penalty for sending the application request twice?

2. What happens if my transcripts get to IQAS before the application request form?
1. You will receive AoR post 110 days as per the current trend.

2. You will receive AoR 2 first and AoR 1 later. AoR 1 is for application and AoR 2 is for transcripts.

So no matter what reaches first, it wont make a difference in application or timeline. Process will start once both application and transcripts are received.

Regarding sending documents twice, I am not sure about this point, will leave for others to comment.

Bussyb

Feb 1, 2019
my IQAS status started fluctuating complete and final review 7th May. When should I expect my report to be ready?
Can I download soft copy at this stage and how.

By fluctuation I mean when I open it it shows complete and immediately changes to final review