+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone who applied for PGDBA got their assessment done from IQAS? Whats does they have mentioned as equivalent degree in canada?
The one's who got PG evaluated here are marked as 2 or more diplomas by IQAS, meanwhile, they are not considering SMU courses. Hopefully, SCDL and IMT doesn't face rejections next year onward,..finger crossed....

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
My AOR2 is Sep 6th and the status on their site is Final Review since Nov 9th.
I have given my Bsc degree and SCDL PGDBA diploma for assessment. When I click the View Certificate, it shows my degree transcripts but no sign of SCDL documents.
Does this mean that only my degree is evaluated as of now? The help desk guys are eager to hang up the call and always stick to their 13 weeks mantra.
Ya same case with me also, its showing all bachelor transcripts n degree but not Masters but on email agent confirmed that both were assessed .... Let's see what's the outcome and when...

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi iam also facing the same problem as have already sent my provisional certificate and transcript of my PGDM and yet to get my final degree certificate by mid of January 2019.

Can you please suggest me what i should do in this case should i need to contact IQAS and explain my situation or should wait for any query from their side.

Also please let me know what happened in your case.

Thanks in advance
Try to expedite degree as for sure iqas will come for that, what's your AOR2 date?

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
Hi iam also facing the same problem as have already sent my provisional certificate and transcript of my PGDM and yet to get my final degree certificate by mid of January 2019.

Can you please suggest me what i should do in this case should i need to contact IQAS and explain my situation or should wait for any query from their side.

Also please let me know what happened in your case.

Thanks in advance
Send the application package and wait for ADR or upload on the portal as additional document when you have it. I did same and got an ADR last week which i responded as an email to the assessor

Sep 25, 2018
Try to expedite degree as for sure iqas will come for that, what's your AOR2 date?

My courier was delivered to IQAS office on 23rd November still waiting for their acknowledgement (AOR1/2)as i have sent my transcripts along with the application form.

Trying to arrange my degree by requesting the university by January mid.

Are you sure IQAS assessor will ask for it?
Because i am afraid that they might cancel my application

Sep 25, 2018
Send the application package and wait for ADR or upload on the portal as additional document when you have it. I did same and got an ADR last week which i responded as an email to the assessor

Thanks for the update

You mean to say that assessor will ask for the degree and won't cancel my application straight forward.

If this is the case then i can send the scanned copy.
Will that be enough or need to post the photocopy as well.

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
My courier was delivered to IQAS office on 23rd November still waiting for their acknowledgement (AOR1/2)as i have sent my transcripts along with the application form.
When your application is put in line for processing nobody works on it for a minimum of 8 weeks. So your application wont be canceled and you will definately get ann ADR. The only time it might be cancelled is if you dont produce the certificate after the ADR. If you get it sooner utilise the new portal and upload before they ask, saves you time. Dont bother mailing additional documents as it takes them extra 6 to 8 weeks to even open it(i did that and it was a waste of courier money)

Reactions: Abhishek.sehgal

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the update

You mean to say that assessor will ask for the degree and won't cancel my application straight forward.

If this is the case then i can send the scanned copy.
Will that be enough or need to post the photocopy as well.
Yes the assessor will ask. Dont post it because i might not be open before your assessor starts looking at your file. Use the portal. If the assessor doesnt see the portal upload he will give you his private email to send to.

UsamaAmjad

Sep 7, 2018
I created application : 14-Oct-2018
All documents delivered in 1 sealed envelop : 18-Oct-2018
AOR received: 04-Dec-2018

Now showing status of "In line for processing"... I received 2 emails .
Is this AOR1 or AOR2 ? any one has idea ?
My documents were delivered on 14-Oct but still waiting for AOR1 :/ will call them today.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Ya same case with me also, its showing all bachelor transcripts n degree but not Masters but on email agent confirmed that both were assessed .... Let's see what's the outcome and when...
Check status now. Someone posted on Facebook that the report is visible on website AOR2 8th September. Seems their website is working

YPS

Mar 7, 2018

Mostly they ask and if you don't have degree then wait for their ask and meanwhile work on getting Degree asap.... .. Yes they have option to cancel but have see ADR for this instead of cancellation....