+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA HELP PLEASE

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
Did anyone recently applied for IQAS ECA?
If yes, please let me know how many days it took to get the completion after the final review. It is been four weeks and my assessment is stuck at the final review stage.
Thank you.

Jan 21, 2023
Hi Guys,
Did anyone recently applied for IQAS ECA?
If yes, please let me know how many days it took to get the completion after the final review. It is been four weeks and my assessment is stuck at the final review stage.
Thank you.

Mine has been stuck on final review since February 8th so 4 weeks+ as well. Not sure how long more it is going to take!!

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Mine has been stuck on final review since February 8th so 4 weeks+ as well. Not sure how long more it is going to take!!
Thank you for reaching out. I really wanted to meet someone who is in the same situation.
My final review started on Feb 9 and since then every day I am checking. People told me that it takes 5 days after the final review but in my case and since I saw your reply, in your case as well we are above 4 weeks. I wonder what's happening. I filled contact us form 3 times. No response. Their processing time increased from 8 weeks to 10 weeks.

Can I connect you through WhatsApp?

Jan 21, 2023
Thank you for reaching out. I really wanted to meet someone who is in the same situation.
My final review started on Feb 9 and since then every day I am checking. People told me that it takes 5 days after the final review but in my case and since I saw your reply, in your case as well we are above 4 weeks. I wonder what's happening. I filled contact us form 3 times. No response. Their processing time increased from 8 weeks to 10 weeks.

Can I connect you through WhatsApp?
Hi sorry not comfortable to connect through WhatsApp. May I check if the IQAS website has been showing error 503 the past 2 days? It has been unavailable to me and showing error 503 so I can’t see my account, status whatsoever.

Reactions: manzurhusainm

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Hi sorry not comfortable to connect through WhatsApp. May I check if the IQAS website has been showing error 503 the past 2 days? It has been unavailable to me and showing error 503 so I can’t see my account, status whatsoever.
Yes, it is the same for me. I think there must be a glitch since our final review is stuck for more than a month. I hope will get it this week.

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
They are back online this morning. Mine is still stuck in the final review. What about you?

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
My status date was updated today but still showing Final review. Did you get any update?

Jan 21, 2023
Hi great news. It just got updated to mailed today morning and I have received the soft copy. Yours should be updated by today or tomorrow as well.

All the best!

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Hi great news. It just got updated to mailed today morning and I have received the soft copy. Yours should be updated by today or tomorrow as well.

All the best!
Hi Miranda, my status is still stuck in the final review. Please can you tell me what was your submission date? That is how I will understand if is something wrong or if you submitted it at the same time and still I didn't get it. Hope to hear from you

Jan 21, 2023
Date submitted: 16th September 2022
Application received: 29th September 2022
Final Review: 8th February 2023
Soft Copy: 14th March 2023

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Date submitted: 16th September 2022
Application received: 29th September 2022
Final Review: 8th February 2023
Soft Copy: 14th March 2023
Hi Miranda, thank you. My status is still stuck in the final review. Did they email you regarding completion or you found out on the website through your account? Asking since I am checking every day if they emailed you then I will stop checking and wait for their email of completion. Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Miranda, thank you. My status is still stuck in the final review. Did they email you regarding completion or you found out on the website through your account? Asking since I am checking every day if they emailed you then I will stop checking and wait for their email of completion. Thank you.
Yes you will get an email once evaluation is done