+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS-ECA from Pakistan Help !!!!

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
Dear Experts, I need your help , as I am applying for IQAS-ECA from Pakistan. I opened country specific requirements from here ECA Requirements For Pakistan, Here is written that

"Upload official copy attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan with the online application in the IQAS portal using uploading instructions above. The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. "

I need help regarding, Do I need to send documents via Mail/Post as well ? or Just Upload will be enough ? As for Pakistan it said Upload Official Attested Copy and HEC needs to Attest it via their Website.

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Dear Experts, I need your help , as I am applying for IQAS-ECA from Pakistan. I opened country specific requirements from here ECA Requirements For Pakistan, Here is written that

"Upload official copy attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan with the online application in the IQAS portal using uploading instructions above. The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. "

I need help regarding, Do I need to send documents via Mail/Post as well ? or Just Upload will be enough ? As for Pakistan it said Upload Official Attested Copy and HEC needs to Attest it via their Website.
AOA,

Can you please share the required docs and procedure with me.
Does it require only Bachelor and Master degree?
what about matric and intermediate certificate?

Highly appreciated.
thanks

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
AOA,

Can you please share the required docs and procedure with me.
Does it require only a Bachelor and Master degree?
what about matric and intermediate certificate?

Highly appreciated.
thanks
Get your Degrees attested from HEC and Atleast open website of https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/ to make an account, Then proceed for a new application, Enter Your details, And Degree details you want to get attested. At the 3rd last stage, they will ask for Scan attested degrees and upload. just upload. its simple as that. They will never ask about Metric and Inter.

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Get your Degrees attested from HEC and Atleast open website of https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/ to make an account, Then proceed for a new application, Enter Your details, And Degree details you want to get attested. At the 3rd last stage, they will ask for Scan attested degrees and upload. just upload. its simple as that. They will never ask about Metric and Inter.
thanks for your guide bro... just one last question.

Can I just send my last degree for ECA ?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019

Yes. It's mentioned on their website that you just need to send in your highest degree. I applied for ECA just yesterday and only uploaded the highest degree.

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012

Yes, when you are paying same fee for both degrees then why only 1 ? I applied for 2 for two reasons. First : Even if they don’t evaluate my highest degree , i will get one evaluated at least. Second : Fee is same. So my opinion is its better to send both so that they never got confused about only 1 year Master or 3 year Master.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Yes, when you are paying same fee for both degrees then why only 1 ? I applied for 2 for two reasons. First : Even if they don’t evaluate my highest degree , i will get one evaluated at least. Second : Fee is same. So my opinion is its better to send both so that they never got confused about only 1 year Master or 3 year Master.
Oh I didn't know the fee was the same for both so I just uploaded the highest degree. Let's hope it doesn't have much of an impact.

arsalanq002

Oct 7, 2020
Yes. It's mentioned on their website that you just need to send in your highest degree. I applied for ECA just yesterday and only uploaded the highest degree.
Can you explain in a few words their procedure? I'm planning for ECA via IQAS.. It asks to Upload the documents.
Should i be sending via Courier aswell? If yes, then does it require HEC attestation aswell?

xac501

Oct 28, 2020

Did you get your assessment result?
Secondly, I applied via national verification. Should I send them documents in a sealed envelope as well? because they are not updating the status from application submitted to application received

GT7

Nov 28, 2020
Secondly, I applied via national verification. Should I send them documents in a sealed envelope as well? because they are not updating the status from application submitted to application received
Same query. Any confirmation?

My status hasn't changed from 'submitted' since 3 weeks.

Do we need to send the documents in sealed envelope even though national verification was opted for?

Tamour Ahmad

Dec 6, 2020

Do we need to send the documents in sealed envelope even though national verification was opted for?
Any change in Status yet? Do we need to send attested copies (not attested originals) in mail as well?

Tamour Ahmad

Dec 6, 2020
Did you get an answer for your query? Do we need to send in attested copies in mail?
Furthermore, I am not sure whether HEC provides facility to IQAS to confirm online as IQAS says "The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website.". Do you know?

Asim.j

Apr 25, 2014
Hi
i need Help guy i am Bsc pass (14 year ) now what is equalancy of my degree?
If i get 1year PGD then it will helpfull for me to get More score in PNP .

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020

Any update mate, status changed ????