+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS-ECA from Pakistan Help !!!!

Samera Ali

Dec 31, 2020
Did you get your assessment result?
Secondly, I applied via national verification. Should I send them documents in a sealed envelope as well? because they are not updating the status from application submitted to application received
Hey, you got your report or not?

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
Same query. Any confirmation?

My status hasn't changed from 'submitted' since 3 weeks.

Do we need to send the documents in sealed envelope even though national verification was opted for?

Dear Experts, I need your help , as I am applying for IQAS-ECA from Pakistan. I opened country specific requirements from here ECA Requirements For Pakistan, Here is written that

"Upload official copy attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan with the online application in the IQAS portal using uploading instructions above. The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. "

I need help regarding, Do I need to send documents via Mail/Post as well ? or Just Upload will be enough ? As for Pakistan it said Upload Official Attested Copy and HEC needs to Attest it via their Website.

Hi I am applying to Iqas now. What does HEC must confirm attestation on their website mean? If we selected this how do we know that HEC has updated their website?

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
Did you get your assessment result?
Secondly, I applied via national verification. Should I send them documents in a sealed envelope as well? because they are not updating the status from application submitted to application received
Hi did you manage to get your verification from Iqas? So when you select National Verification and get ur degrees attested by HEC. Then how do we know HEC has updated their website that our degrees is attested? Which website are they talking about