+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA formalities

Armeenkaur

Aug 28, 2019
Hi everyone, i am sending my PGDGM for ECA to IQAS. However, have am confused about the process.

Kindly help in following queries: 1. Can i send the application form and check list separately and the degree directly from insttute. or the application form needs to be sent along with degree transcripts.

2. I have already attached the degree certificate and my passport scan copy on the online application. Do i need to send a hard copy.

pls help @Dheana90

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
1. Can i send the application form and check list separately and the degree directly from insttute. or the application form needs to be sent along with degree transcripts.
This can be done separately. I myself sent application form and other documents in a single envelope and university sent the transcripts on their own (I didn't have a choice in this matter, PTU sends transcripts directly to assessing institute).

2. I have already attached the degree certificate and my passport scan copy on the online application. Do i need to send a hard copy.
It's a matter of choice on your behalf. I sent copies of everything, whether attached or not, just to be on the safe side. IQAS strictly demands hard copy of everything that you haven't uploaded, however, I sent passport, degree, DMCs, payment receipt etc too along with other documents.

Armeenkaur

Aug 28, 2019
This can be done separately. I myself sent application form and other documents in a single envelope and university sent the transcripts on their own (I didn't have a choice in this matter, PTU sends transcripts directly to assessing institute). Thanks a lot for your revert

It's a matter of choice on your behalf. I sent copies of everything, whether attached or not, just to be on the safe side. IQAS strictly demands hard copy of everything that you haven't uploaded, however, I sent passport, degree, DMCs, payment receipt etc too along with other documents.