+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA for two credentials

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Guys as IQAS mention we can get two credentials evaluated in Same fee so what will be the procedure if both degrees or diplomas are from different universities or boards?
Should we got Attested by both universities in sealed envelopes & then we can put it in one envelope & send to them?
Can someone help me out in this case please?

Feb 15, 2019
Guys as IQAS mention we can get two credentials evaluated in Same fee so what will be the procedure if both degrees or diplomas are from different universities or boards?
Should we got Attested by both universities in sealed envelopes & then we can put it in one envelope & send to them?
Can someone help me out in this case please?
Procedure is clearly mentioned by IQAS in how to apply section. Link: https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx

Procedure would be as follows:
( I have assumed you are from India. Country specific details available @ https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/iqas/eca-required-documents.pdf
)
For each credential, you need to have Degree Certificate awarded by the university and transcript and/or statement of marks attested by the university.
Photocopy of degree certificate can be uploaded by the applicant or applicant can mail it to them. However, transcript and statement of mark along with request form (attested by university) should be directly sent by the university.

So you will have to mail them completed application with signature, both degree/credential certificates and name change proof if any. I would suggest also to include covering letter explaining what you have included in the mail.

And each board/university should send sealed envelope with Attested request form, transcript and/or statement of marks directly to IQAS. IQAS will not accept if you send attested request form, transcript and/or statement of marks.

So in your case there will be three mails to IQAS.
1. Sent by you. This will include singed application form and other documents that you are supposed to send.
2. Sent by First University: Transcript and/or Statement of marks for first credential
3. Sent by Second University: Transcript and/or statement of marks for second credential

Even I am planing to send my two credentials from different universities to IQAS for evaluation. I am not sending to WES because they do not evaluate credentials from one of my universities (SCDL)

Hope this helps.

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Procedure is clearly mentioned by IQAS in how to apply section. Link: https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx

( I have assumed you are from India. Country specific details available @ https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/iqas/eca-required-documents.pdf
)
For each credential, you need to have Degree Certificate awarded by the university and transcript and/or statement of marks attested by the university.
Photocopy of degree certificate can be uploaded by the applicant or applicant can mail it to them. However, transcript and statement of mark along with request form (attested by university) should be directly sent by the university.

So you will have to mail them completed application with signature, both degree/credential certificates and name change proof if any. I would suggest also to include covering letter explaining what you have included in the mail.

And each board/university should send sealed envelope with Attested request form, transcript and/or statement of marks directly to IQAS. IQAS will not accept if you send attested request form, transcript and/or statement of marks.

1. Sent by you. This will include singed application form and other documents that you are supposed to send.
2. Sent by First University: Transcript and/or Statement of marks for first credential
3. Sent by Second University: Transcript and/or statement of marks for second credential

Even I am planing to send my two credentials from different universities to IQAS for evaluation. I am not sending to WES because they do not evaluate credentials from one of my universities (SCDL)

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your help it was very helpful for me.
Can you please tell me that we need to send original trancrips/degrees or photocopies?
And in our case we will send three mails so how IQAS will combined them altogether and send us back means there will be any reference number or something which we will mention on all documents.
Waiting for your reply!

Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for your help it was very helpful for me.
Can you please tell me that we need to send original trancrips/degrees or photocopies?
And in our case we will send three mails so how IQAS will combined them altogether and send us back means there will be any reference number or something which we will mention on all documents.
Waiting for your reply!
Yes we need to mention IQAS file number on the envelopes along with IQAS address. I think they also expect transcript request form along with it but many universities decline to sign or attache seal on that form.
We should not send original degree or mark sheets to them under any circumstance. They will not return anything that we send to them.
You can upload copy of degree certificates while filling up the form or you can email them along with signed IQAS application form.
Both the universities will send attested and dated transcript and/or mark sheets. You will have to carry photocopies of your mark sheet when you go to universities for attestation.
IQAS will acknowledge whenever they receive any documents from us.

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
I have seen post wherein candidate included one degree and one post graduate diploma in one application of IQAS and got ECA for highest degree.i.e. PGDBA.

So I would suggest you to get ECA done from two different agencies, one from WES and one SCDL from IQAS to get additional marks for two or more degrees or diploma category

Seema Alagh

Jul 31, 2019

)

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Your above post is very helpful.

I too have a PGDBA from SCDL. I am getting my Degree & this PGDBA ECA done thru IQAS and i have some questions about the same.

a. Did u get a positive outcome from IQAS for the SCDL diploma?
b. The Academic Request Form has to be attested by the University or the College and it has to be sent by the University along with the Transcripts?
c. I have signed up online my application in the IQAS website. My transcripts issuance process is still in process through the colleges, so can i make the payment with out the documents being mailed to IQAS? I believe only then will i get the Application and checklist right?

Please do respond to my queries as i am very confused about this process. Thanks in advance.

Rgds
Seema Alagh

Nov 13, 2019
I have seen post wherein candidate included one degree and one post graduate diploma in one application of IQAS and got ECA for highest degree.i.e. PGDBA.

So I would suggest you to get ECA done from two different agencies, one from WES and one SCDL from IQAS to get additional marks for two or more degrees or diploma category
Hi,
Hope you're doing well. Had a quick question.
If you get your ECA for the highest degree which is PGDBA in this case, is it important to get your under graduate degree assessed?
How would this affect your points?
Thanks.

hemalkiran12

Sep 7, 2020
Hi guys,
Quick clarification for IQAS
I have PGDM, if i get ECA done for this is enough or do i need to get my BTech degree also get ECA done from IQAS.

Please Suggest

Thanks