+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Assessment

psmaan

Sep 14, 2018
I got my ECA through IQAS recently, but unfortunately they compared my two year M.Tech to One year Master of Science degree.

Will it affect my EE Profile, for claiming Master Degree Points.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I got my ECA through IQAS recently, but unfortunately they compared my two year M.Tech to One year Master of Science degree.

Will it affect my EE Profile, for claiming Master Degree Points.
Nope! As long as you have got the Master's equivalency of Canada, you are eligible to claim the points for it.

psmaan

Sep 14, 2018
Nope! As long as you have got the Master's equivalency of Canada, you are eligible to claim the points for it.
Thanks NikSharma01, but I think It will surely affect the employment and further education prospective in Canada.
Will I file reassessment with IQAS, will it help.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks NikSharma01, but I think It will surely affect the employment and further education prospective in Canada.
Will I file reassessment with IQAS, will it help.
As per my opinion, it shouldn't. Because, Qualifications and skills of the individuals are considered, not how many years they have devoted to the study.

Besides, apparently If you're not satisfied with the given assessment, you can always raise a request regarding the revaluation, which will take another few weeks. So, its your call.

Last edited: