+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS assessment - application confusion

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,
I just completed the application form and made the payment. I have a query regarding the application form and the subsequent documents required to process ECA through IQAS.

In the online application form I was asked to list all schools, colleges, universities attended. So I provided information about my high school and each of the university from where I completed BS, MS and Ph.D.

In section B of the ECA checklist, there is a note that states "All transcripts must be sent directly to IQAS by each educational institution listed on your Application Form."

Please note that I only need my Ph.D. degree to be assessed. I do not need BS, MS and high school to be evaluated. Besides I have BS, MS and PhD frim different universities in different cities. It is a lot easier if I just have to send them the last degree.

What should I do?
Was I supposed to mention only my Ph.D. on the application form or is it ok to mention all institues on the application form and send them only the Ph.D. degree and transcript through university.

Please advice.

valorbeat

Jul 1, 2017
Have you checked the country specific requirements? If not, it may be a good idea. You can always send IQAS an inquiry. Hopefully they'll respond within a reasonable amount of time.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

In section B of the ECA checklist, there is a note that states "All transcripts must be sent directly to IQAS by each educational institution listed on your Application Form."

Please advice.
Answer is in your question.

More over If you want to get accessed only your PhD, you will still need your undergraduate and graduate or MS degree as per my knowledge of IQAS processing method.

I have sent BS and MA Economics and MBA degree (assessment still under process) for MBA to be evaluate equivalent to Canadian master degree as this is the highest level of the candidate Education (Assessment is for my brother.)

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Answer is in your question.

More over If you want to get accessed only your PhD, you will still need your undergraduate and graduate or MS degree as per my knowledge of IQAS processing method.

I have sent BS and MA Economics and MBA degree (assessment still under process) for MBA to be evaluate equivalent to Canadian master degree as this is the highest level of the candidate Education (Assessment is for my brother.)
Ok. Thanks for your help.

Kearney

Apr 6, 2018
When applying on IQAS' platform, I mistakenly clicked on the money order mode of payment instead of the online mode which generated a completed application form for me. I would love to make payment online and not through the other mode. Should I go ahead and start the registration afresh? In other words, can another application form be generated for me?