+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - Applying for ECA through IQAS

didiseye

Mar 10, 2021
Hi, happy to be here. I have been having issues creating an ECA application in IQAS. I created my profile September 2020, started filling the application but did not complete it in 2020. I guess the draft deleted after awhile.
Recently, I have been trying to apply, not working. To check if it was from my end, I clicked on the other one right under the ECA, it immediately created a draft but indicated NOT TO continue as it was not for immigration. Of course I am doing this for immigration,so I did not go further,but it's still showing that one as my draft.

So I go back to click on create application, it directed me to ECA which was good. But once I clicked on ECA, it prompted that the quota for the day has been reached,to check back once it resets at 8:15am Alberta time.

I really need to get my ECA application sorted and make payment to get the reference number to be used for my transcript from my University here in Nigeria.
Can you help please.
Diseye.

bellomaryam81

Mar 9, 2018
Hi @ali_2018 amazing job you are doing for people like us. Please I need help to create my profile been trying for a while with no head way. Would you be willing to show me how or help me create it ?
Many thanks

Rkaur25

Sep 6, 2021
Hi I am also facing same problem anyone can help plz who has gone through this problem please please and thanks

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, happy to be here. I have been having issues creating an ECA application in IQAS. I created my profile September 2020, started filling the application but did not complete it in 2020. I guess the draft deleted after awhile.
Recently, I have been trying to apply, not working. To check if it was from my end, I clicked on the other one right under the ECA, it immediately created a draft but indicated NOT TO continue as it was not for immigration. Of course I am doing this for immigration,so I did not go further,but it's still showing that one as my draft.

So I go back to click on create application, it directed me to ECA which was good. But once I clicked on ECA, it prompted that the quota for the day has been reached,to check back once it resets at 8:15am Alberta time.

I really need to get my ECA application sorted and make payment to get the reference number to be used for my transcript from my University here in Nigeria.
Can you help please.
Diseye.
You may want to check out WES, it is pretty straight forward. Good luck!

karley030

Sep 24, 2021
Me and my husband are submitting our TORs to IQAS via mail. Since we came from 2 different schools, shall we separately send them or we can just send it together in one mail via DHL? Appreciate your immediate response! Thank you!

Wajedora

Oct 19, 2022
Good afternoon. I wanted IQAS to evaluate BNSC RN and RPHN for me, so far I have been able to get only BNSC is it possible to tell IQAS to proceed with evaluating just the BNSC because they always say they will start processing once all documents have been received