+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - Applying for ECA through IQAS

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi there,

I have a question on applying ECA through IQAS because every morning I tried to create a new application below error is showing:

"IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.

To support reasonable processing times, IQAS limits the number of Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) applications for immigration purposes that are accepted each day. Once the daily limit has been reached, it will reset the following day at 08:15 AM, Alberta / Mountain Time.

You may wish to keep trying each day, or you may wish to consider another designated organization if you need to apply for an ECA today. To learn more about each organization designated by the Government of Canada to issue ECAs, visit:Designated Organizations.

Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated... as it's been 2 months I'm trying to create an ECA application but seems nothing is working for me.

Thank you!
Raj
Hi, inbox me your info

abyudh4u

Jan 10, 2021
Hi Ali,
I need your assistance in creating the IQAS application
I am trying to do this since last 1 month but no luck
Can you please assist.

I have PM you the details bro

Last edited:

Chakshu84

Jan 12, 2021
Hi Ali,
I am facing the same issue while creating application.
Can you please help?
Counting on you.
Thanks in advance.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Can you please give me your e mail id as i dont know how to inbox on this forum.
Awaiting your reply, you are a hope.
Thanks!
hi, on top right corner there's a letter envelop sign, click on that and then click on "start a new conversation" and it will take you there

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
FINALLY DONE AND DUSTED. AFTER 2.5 MONTHS. :)
It needs to wait for the final payment pop up window. I was alsmost dishearted but it apeared on my screen and I paid it 15 Min late then the closing window time 08:25 Alberta.